Prologue

"Let's all welcome Dr. Soline Kace Ramirez"

Walking my way up to stage gracefully plastered a sweet smile to the crowd upon hearing my name. It's been awhile since i step to the place where it all started. Some of the audience gasp as they saw me smiling ,maybe because it's really not so me. I know i'm gorgeous and that's a fact. I wish she'll be able to see me like this but i know it would never happen.

Roaming my eyes to the arena , the wonderful feeling upon seeing hundreds of graduates in the medical field. They are wearing a dazzling smiles in their face. It is really fulfilling to achieve the degree that you worked hard for years. It's hard and sometimes depressing but remembering the effort you put out just to achieve where you are now, so pleasing.

After giving my speech in stage i immediately walk my way downstair.

"Doc Sol where are you going?" i turned my head meeting Dr. Gustavo running to my area.

"I need to use the comfort room" i said and i was about to go when he stop me holding my wrist.

"Gusto mo samahan na kita?" he said

I immediately decline and go to the restroom. I'm fixing my make up in the mirror when someone barged in holding a phone. It seems like she's talking to someone and she's an army base on her outfit maybe one of the security team.

"General naman di panga tapos yung program tsaka di ko na mahagilap yung magandang babaeng pinama--" she stopped talking upon facing me. I immediately rosed my eyebrow.

"Boss nandito siya teka lang," she's murmuring something in the phone pero di ko masyadong marinig since i'm still busy fixing my make up.

"Stop staring at me." I hissed , nakanganga parin sya. What's wrong with this kid.

"Ah, sorry po miss." agad syang tumalikod and, she's like talking to someone again but the voice is really familiar. I don't want to think that it's her voice. It's impossible though, she's nowhere to be found after that incident. I shrugged my thought, Soline, stop thinking about her, you already move on right??

"What are you doing Razaga?! Stop staring at my woman." agad ko itong nilingon but i couldn't hear the last words parang nagpipigil yung boses while talking to that Razaga.

"Paalis na boss to naman tingin lng e." tinapunan nya ako ng tingin and smile a bit before exiting to the restroom. I shrugged my thoughts and leave the restroom.

After the event, I walk my way to garage area holding my key to my ferrari. I was busy looking emails from my phone.We have a big client that we monitor. He's one of the senators. I just hold the meeting because of this event, my father insisted.

"Gallagher tell the board and the team to see me in the meeting room. I'm on my way." I said to my assistant. I immediately drove my way to the Rameriz Medics. I'm the one who handle the hospital now.

The Doctors and the board bowed to me as I entered the meeting room. We discuss about the patient who happens to be a senator. This is a big shot to the hospital.

"Meeting adjourned." I firmly said before exiting to the meeting room.

This day is so tiring. That's the cycle of my life for the past years. Work, work, and work. I was busy massaging the bridge of my nose when someone interrupts me.

"Hoy Soline get a grip naman girl! let's go to bar mamaya malay mo madiligan kana" Larry said. I glared at him. I think i need to strung his throat right now masyadong matalas fuck.

"I'm busy" I said. Damn it my head is aching. Napasobra ata ako ngayon.

"Ano ba yan" he's making an ugly face. I just rolled my eyes on him.

"Balita ko si Senator Jacson Razaga daw yung pasyente niyo? Kaya siguro marami akong nakitang mga fafa dun sa labas ng hospital mga sundalo," he said while fixing his nails and gaze at me.

"pero yung General nila te babae pala noe, infairness ang hot niya kaso ayaw ko sa pechay sorry nalang sya" he added and he really look dumb fantasizing those soldiers. I don't even know why i'm with him.

He become my bestfriend a few years after that incident. I thought he likes me back then because he keeps on staring at me when we met in the cafe a few years but hell, he's actually staring at my make up and designer bag that time. And yes he's a proud gay but not typically gay that wears a girly thing. He's masculine parang lalaki na brusko talaga pero lalaki rin ang hanap.
Larry was there when everything feels so heavy. He also knew that the smile i always wear outside is fake. I forgot to smile genuinely or am i even capable of that now?

Larry still keep on talking about those soldiers that he saw in Senator Razaga's room. I coudn't pay so much attention of what he said because i fix my sight to the gold elegant necklace inside my drawer. I touch its pendant revealing her name, my ayah

I searched for her for the past years despite the pain she left me. I was hoping that maybe she really didn't mean to say those words that shuttered me into pieces. What happened between us is real. I know and i can feel it was real.

But what happened my love?? Why did you choose to leave than to fight?? Why did you choose to abandon me than to stay with me??

I was living my life searching for answers for the past years because you took my rights to know it. You said we'll conquer everything but why did you left me hanging?? You took my freedom to love and understand you more. I love you so much but i hate you.