Chapter 45

Being a doctor is a treacherous venture that needs a complete dedication and passion to the field of medicine. I encountered various of risk and sacrifices in order to save a person.

"ang ganda niya no??"

I was scrolling in lobby's pc and checked the dosage of medicine that my nurse inputed when i asked her to record it after operation.

My eyes landed to the screen of one of the nurses here who's busy hunting whoever that person is.

"Stop with your chatter boxes , it's working time go back to your work." I said and they looked shocked with my presence. Seriously? I've been standing here for half an hour now. I should really discuss this to dad, what an incompetent nurses.

My gaze turned to pc's screen. They literally stalked a woman using one of the hospital's technology instrument, the guts i can't. I was mesmerized by her eyes, no doubt why the nurses here are praising this kid. I think it's one of her post since the window had replaced to an instagram acc.

Her name is Rajim Lopez huh? cool kid.

I turned off the pc and walk my way to my office. I'm really tired right now. I was resting my head to my leather swivel chair when the face of that kid show up in the middle of pile up thoughts.

I immediately opened my phone and go to my instagram account. I searched her name. Her icon is new, this is not what i saw earlier. She updated it and tapped her profile pic.

(A/N:photo not mine , just a portrayer)

She looks so good here. Her jawline, nose, eyes everything in her face. She looks fearless here.

I scrolled down. There's a pic a minutes ago.

I immediately turned off my phone when i realized that i've been staring to her pictures for about 30 mins now

I immediately turned off my phone when i realized that i've been staring to her pictures for about 30 mins now. What the hell Soline , when did you start checking a woman.?

" Doc Sol! Yung patient po sa A-3 inatake!."

I run to the hallway and find myself in the room. She's having a cardiac arrest. I tried reviving her but i couldn't see the waves that could bring her back. I checked her pulse and breath.