"We have a lot to catch up on, Eds." I softly smiled at him. "While you were asleep I came up with a plan as well."

"A plan? On what? I mean everything's done, right?" Eddie's eyebrows weaved together in confusion.

"On how to get you off the hook. I mean, the only person that can do it is you so..."

"Like with the whole murder thing?" Eddie laughed. "I'd love to hear it. How are we going to convince the whole town that 'the freak' didn't kill all those people?"

The plan was crazy. Not everyone would believe it...but it needed to be convincing enough that the police would.

"We frame Jason." I smile. "He had a connection to every single person that died. We can even pinpoint that he tried to do the same to you before the earthquake."

Eddie's face turned into a huge grin before he bursted out with a laugh which quickly ended with him whimpering out in pain. "Yeah...good luck with that. He won't stand for it."

"Well...he can't stand for it. He's dead." I slowly sat back down next to the foot of his bed. "And he was even at the house when you...well...when..."

"When I crumbled?" Eddie smiled softly.

"Yeah..." I sighed and looked the other way. "When you uh...crumbled."

"How'd he die?"

"The earthquake killed him. Split him right in half."

"IN HALF?" Eddie's eyes widened. "That's not how earthquakes work, Eve..."

"Well...it wasn't an earthquake...Vecna kinda...split the ground open after you died."

"That's crazy..." Eddie sighed "but he's gone, right? I mean... I don't think we could make it through another fight."

I nodded before I realized that he couldn't see me. "Yeah...at least I think so? No one's told me otherwise."

Eddie softly smiled again. "Good."

"Yeah..."

There was another awkward pause between us two. It felt like forever as I just stared at him.

"So...I get to have acting lessons from the one and only Steve Harrington?" Eddie laughed quietly.

"Not quite."

-A brief time jump-

"Alright. I'm not the most qualified but I'm the best we got." Robin smiled before sitting down on the side couch.

"And what exactly makes you better than...Steve here?" Eddie raised an eyebrow to the general direction the voice was coming from.

"Two years in theatre in middle school...that's about it." Robin sighed into her hands. "I mean I was cast as Dorothy so there has to be something I'm doing right."

"The middle school's theatre department was severely underfun-"

"I know. Just go with it, alright? It's not like we can get a pro to teach you how to lie to the cops...I mean who would believe us?" Robin started to wave her hands in the air. "Probably a crazy person... I mean who would be on board with this plan?"

"She's the best we got. So come on...give her some faith." I sighed before looking out the small window on the upper left hand of the door. I needed to make absolutely sure that no one would walk in during Robin's "acting lesson" with Eddie. They'd get involved in a situation that they don't need to be.