🥺Helplessness 🥺

Start from the beginning

Siya close the all doors and windows and close the curtains also ...now all over darkness in room.

Shanta Akka is feeling something weird in siya's behavior suddenly.

Suddenly one man come out from one of the room on wheelchair... That man has grown up beard and mustache .

See him Shanta Akka shockingly speak...,

Aaditya Sir aaiyo... Aap jinda hai... Par hume to ye news mili thi k aap ka car accident me death hogaya...

Aaditya :- Bilkul sahi news tha Shanta... Me uss accident me mar hi gaya tha.. Bus siya n muje aab tak zinda rakha hai uske pyar ki wajah se ... Uss Krishna rao k khilaf case ladne ka tohfa tha ye mera handicap ho Jaana aur marte marte bachna ...lekin aab wo to zinda hai nahi achha huwa Raghav rao n use uski asli jagah pe pahocha diya ... Par jald hi sab thik karna hai muje kyuki abhi bhi kuch Baki hai mere revenge game me .. And he thinks something deeply.

Shanta Akka further ask him something but before that siya come there and take Aaditya inside the room.

At the time doorbell rings and one girl name kiena's driver uncle Rajesh kumar (Raju) come with cake as today kiena's birthday, siya close the door and lock it and show Raju the room where the cake place while place cake Raju by mistakely broke one glass and Siya bend down to take it and Raju saw the gun in her back of jeans and before he react Siya attack on his head and make him unconscious after that she tie him with chair and put a tape on his mouth.

Shanta Akka is see all this and about to shout but someone place a chloroform contain hanky on her mouth and she fall uncousious lying on floor.

Siya gives smirking smile to Aaditya and he gives her thumbs up..

Now thier next work is record a video and viral on social media and siya do this and within second Hydrabad police are in action.

The vedio contain that

Hello I am Siya Verma a nursery teacher and I am hostages 20children and I have some demands, I want to talk with Inspector Juned khan .

Acp Laxmi is reach on time as she gets the news and today heavy rainfall start in Hydrabad.

They are emptied the whole building and nearby cafe and shops.

Police team members starts the setup of all computers and set the big screen and connect with social media.. All experts are reach at police temporary headquarter.

All the parents come there and police puts barigates and stop them outside.

Pallavi and kirti and amruta reach on the spot with Yuvaraj and pallavi try to go towards the nursery house.

Acp Laxmi :- Mrs RaghavRao please... Try to understand... Aap aage nahi ja sakti... Hum kisi bhi bachhe ko kuch nahi hone denge... Please trust us.

Pallavi :- Acp Laxmi... Mere dono babies under hai.. Aap kuch Karia na... Please unhe Bacha Lo...

Laxmi :- trust me me unhe kuch nahi hone dungi... Me kisi ko kuch nahi hone dungi..

Kirti and amruta both held pallavi, police team takes all the parents to nearby cafe.

Siya from inside saw all the scenario and come to kids.

She pause the cartoon and said.

Chalo bachas kis kis ki shushu aai hai make a que Shanta Akka takes you to washroom and don't forget no mischief specially Rivan and Ridhan.

Rivu and ridhu both laughing at teacher,

Yes teacher..

And both twins standing in que.