🥺Helplessness 🥺

Start from the beginning

Raghav is shock listen this and one of the employee on the TV and they watch the breaking news and after that they are hurriedly go back to Hyadrabad in chopper... As Raghav's client help him to reach as fast as possible to Helipad .

They reach on time and come back to Hyadrabad in chopper.

Tinny- Miny Nursery School, Hyadrabad

At morning what happens after all parents drop thier little ones in Nursing play school...

As all babies are come inside the room and wishing their Siya Teacher who is on sick leave since two week finnaly come back and today she join again so the Teena Teacher is not coming from today...and kids are really happy as they get thier favourite teacher back.

Rivan and Ridhan both are her favorite students

Rivan and Ridhan both are her favorite students. She loves them so much and all kids are so much love thier Siya teacher.... And all kids are really obedient to her.

She is kind heart lady and love all the children equally.

Siya's fiance is a Aaditya Sen Who is a best criminal lawyer of Hydrabad.

Now at present day

Now at present day...

Morning... 10am...

All kids are sitting on different chairs some are playing with toys, some are playing game and some are make louder noise as thier favorite teacher come they all silent and wish her again good morning.

Rivan and Ridhan both seat together while playing with puzzle cards on board .

Siya :- so kids...good morning..
Aaj hamara  cartoons movie day hai .. Let's starts your all favourite cartoons.

All seat on ground on mattress while projector is on and siya starts the Tom and Jerry cartoon.

They are all busy in watching cartoon and giggling loudly, here one woman caretaker is also work here, her name is Shanta Akka . She has been working their since 1year and this Nursery is attach with a luxurious flat, she work for Siya's nursery children take care.

In this nursery school all hydrabad high-class and rich businessmen that all rich people's kids are come for learning.

All kids are so glued on watch cartoons.