FOUR: be together.

Zacznij od początku

"Yeah, sure... Eds?" He looks at Eddie who just raised his keys to the van. "Me and Maurice are still going strong but thanks anyway." He said and James affectionately rolls his eyes with a smile at the mention of Eddie's van. "See you there then." He said and lead Steve and Robin towards his vehicle.

The twenty-two year old hopping into the passenger side as the twenty year old insisted on sitting in the backseat. Usually Robin fights for the front seat, but there was something off about her when it came to Steve and James. "So, what kind of movie are we seeing?" Robin leaned into the middle.

"Uh, I don't know actually, I forgot to ask." James shrugged and Robin nods softly. "Hey, is Wheeler single?" She asked suddenly and James glanced at her through the rear view mirror, a smirk tugging at his lips. "Why? Interested?" He asked and Robin rolls her eyes. "Pretty girl with nice eyes and a cute smile, who wouldn't be?" She asked and he was about to answer but she stops him. "Okay, I get it, you're gay so you don't get it." She said and he just chuckled, looking away.

"If you're interested, she's definitely single." He said and she smiles faintly, glancing away as she glanced at Steve who is staring straight ahead blankly. "I know someone single and interested in you." Robin leaned forward a bit and Steve doesn't waste a second to pinch the girl's arm as hard as he could then James glanced at the Buckley.

"Really? Who?" He asked as Robin rubs her hand over the spot Steve had pincher. "Eddie." She blatantly lied and side-eyed Steve who's slightly glaring as James raised his brows. "Oh, uh, no, it's not like that with Eds and I anymore, we agreed to be friends and stay that way." He said and Robin smirked a bit smugly, glancing towards Steve who shot her a look, as if to stop talking right this second.

And she does, leaning back with a delighted hum and a small grin. At the theatres, the group all met in the front where Argyle was rambling on and on about how cool the movie they were watching is, making Eddie ask what exactly they were watching. "The new Top Gun movie, ever seen it?" The long haired man asked the other who raised his brows. "Uh, yes, I love Tom Cruise." He says and James giggles, or tries not to, glancing around.

"Tom Cruise? That's your type?" He looked at Eddie who softly nods then glance around as well. "He's hot. No one here can deny that, right?" A chorus of yes's went around, especially Steve who just kept nodding as Robin flatly said no. "I'm a women kind of woman, but won't deny Tom Cruise is definitely good looking. Much like my former boytoy here." She swings an arm around James' waist, tugging him into her side gently.

The blonde gets flustered, "shut up, Robby." He said and this only causes Robin to tell the entire story of that week before the Snow Ball, about James asking her out shyly and her saying yes because every friend she had at the time had dates anyway, then when they were at the dance, slow dancing to some shitty love song playing over the speakers.

"Everyone else is kissing around us." James whispered to Robin who glanced around and finally took notice of it as well. "Oh, I guess we should too?" She offered and he nods, slowly stepping closer but neither of them move any further until James practically pushed himself to, leaning towards Robin.

"I like girls." She blurted out when he's about an inch away from her face and the laughter that ensues from James caused a scared look to flash across her face, but then he goes and says, "and I like boys... we can just keep dancing." He smiled kindly and Robin just smiled brightly back at him.

"That's so cute." Nancy giggled and glanced between them. "Reminds me of Jon and I's first kiss." She looks at Jonathan who's face turned red. "I said it was nice but it would be nicer if she was a boy..." He admittedly said and Nancy chuckles, glancing to them. "The thought kinda stung a bit, but I understood because I also wanted to kiss a girl." She says and Robin's eyes practically light up like a little kid on Christmas morning at this.

"I realized I was bisexual when I watched Star Wars for the first time." Steve said and all eyes land on him. "Anakin Skywalker? Smoking hot. So is Padme Amidala." He says and James chuckles. "Hayden Christensen is pretty hot, I'll give you that." He nodded.

"Okay! This is all so fun and all, but can we go and watch Miles Teller shirtless on a beach now?" Argyle interrupts as he waved his hand around. "Holy shit, you're joking." Eddie grabbed onto his arm as they lead the way inside. Jonathan, Nancy and Robin following with Steve and James in the back.

"Anakin Skywalker huh?" James looks at the Harrington who looks at him, smiling faintly. "Hot good guy who has mind powers turned evil, what's not to like?" He said and James just chuckles, keeping the door open and gesturing inside. "Why, thank you." Steve said and headed in as James watched, smirking.

In the theatre room, Robin had purposely sat between Steve and James, leaving one spot beside the Hopper which Steve was gonna try and swoop, but then Eddie sat there, Argyle to his left as Jonathan and Nancy sat on the other side of the long haired man.

Then the movie began.

authors note
steve having a crush on han and leia and also anakin skywalker and padme amidala just makes sm sense to me ngl

i was so high earlier i forgot to update lmao so here's this before i sleep