[3]

Shadow had managed to carry Shadow until the group reached shore. Coughing, he set Sonic down on the sand. "Do we have the disguises?" He asked "Yup I have them." Rouge spoke up, throwing a bag onto the floor. Each member of the crew took their respective disguise and threw them on, Shadow changing Sonic into his before putting him on his back again.

"Anyone know where we are?" Tails asked nervously "Uhm.... Brindsle. (not a real place - or atleast I think it isn't) It's a fishing village. It's also close to Robotropolis." Silver recited. Shadow's eyes widened. "And what country?" "Uhmm Mörigna?" Shadow cussed under his breath. "We must get to Mörigana." Shadow ordered.

"But that's miles away!" Amy whined "That's the point!" Shadow yelled "They have royalty here! We are the most wanted criminals here!" "Captain. If I may step in, it would take us months to get there." Silver nervously laughed "And... some of us would like a permanent home... aswell as family" Shadow pinched the bringe of his snout, sighing. "We have to get as far away as possible from here!"

Shadow began walking, enforcing that his decision was final. Mutters were heard from the group behind him as they walked, eventually reaching an Inn they could stay at.

"Hello there!" A cheery, lavender cat greeted them. "Welcome to Sol Inn!" She smiled "This Inn is meant to reflect the daily life of the people of Sol and so may see, rather odd to you!" She smiled "Yes, anyway I would like three twin rooms." Shadow rolled his eyes "Put it under Shade The Hedgehog." "Okay sir! Would you like the rooms to be close?" "Yes, please." Amy smiled, dawning the poshest voice she could muster. "Please, see me if you need anything. You're in 8, 12 and 6." She smiled.

The group walked away, a scowling Shadow in front. He threw two of the keys at the group. "Pair yourselves." He simply stated before walking away, Sonic still draped over his back.

___________________________

Sonic woke up, his head hurting and his breath shakey. He looked around. The room wasn't familiar in the slightest. It wasn't his or Shadow's room. He couldn't even hear any waves. He sat up, nearly falling over due to his dizziness, and swung his legs out of the bed and onto the floor. He was a morning person usually and yet today he felt like he'd been hit by a truck.

All he could remember was an estranged gu shot and a yelp from Tails as he was shoved off of the ship. Sonic's eyes widened, his breath shaking even more. Was he even on the ship? What if they had found him? Was he dead?

So many questions whirled through his head like a hurricane, each striking him with nausea.

A door suddenly slammed, startling Sonic as he fell to the floor. "Didn't mean to scare you." A familiar voice laughed. Sonic almost sighed in relief as he felt his muscles ease. "It's fine, Amy." Sonic laughed as he got up. "Where are we?" "Brindsle. Captain said we'll be gone soon. He's arranging a carriage to take us to Mörigana." Sonic felt himself tense up again. "Where is he?" "He's downstairs." Amy stated. Sonic thanked her and quickly made his way downstairs to Shadow.

"Shadow!" Sonic hissed grabbing Shadow's sleeve and hoisting him to the side. "What?" Shadow asked "Why did you bring us here?"  He whispered "It wasn't a choice, Sonic." Shadow huffed "We'll be gone in a week or so, don't worry." "But you could-" Sonic began, huffing in annoyance as he was rudely interrupted. "I know Sonic. I'll be fine. If they find us I'll find a way to get us out of it. For now, we need to find a carriage we can easily steal." Shadow whispered.

Sonic nodded. It was best not to argue with Shadow in instances like this. He was very smart at his trade and had survived the biggest attack on the previous SS. ARK, gun powder being lit in the bottom of the ship - it was a miracle Shadow mad managed to swim to Brindsle all those months ago.

Shadow swiftly hugged him, ensuring it looked like a friendly hug - same-sex couples were not taken kindly to in Mörigna - whilst also trying to comfort Sonic. He pulled away whilst slyly kissing Sonic's cheek. "We'll be okay." Shadow reassuringly smiled. "Now gather everyone, we are going into town to collect supplies." He stated. Sonic mockingly saluted Shadow whilst mouthing 'aye aye captain'. Shadow rolled his eyes in response, flipping him off.