The Cullen Douchebags are Back & A Trip to The Hospital

(Disclaimer: I don't own any of the images in this chapter, The only thing I do own is my own OC's & my plot and my own ideas in this chapter. And please do not copy my story or leave any type of hate comments, thank you.)

Katherine Swan's Pov: 

Today marks the day that Edward & Anthony come back. It has been a week since our first encounter and it wasn't a good one let me tell ya. But that's besides the point, The Car Crash also happens today which I ain't thrilled about because my previous life aunt & uncle died in a bad car crash but I promise to make sure Bella doesn't get hurt. Over the weekend I hanged out with Rosalie & Emmett & Luna & Sasha. 

I also spent the weekend spelling some Jewelry for the Cullen Family, The spell I charmed the Jewelry with allows them to appear more human like being able to sleep and eat human food and I also added a spell to help them with their bloodlust for human blood. And In the future I plan on spelling the Jewelry with more spells like having their own children and making them not look like glowing disco balls in the sun. I Spelled a couple bracelets for Esme, Alice, & Rosalie, and for the boys I spelled a couple rings. 

(Esme, Alice & Rosalie bracelet that Katherine Spelled

(Esme, Alice & Rosalie bracelet that Katherine Spelled.)

(Carlisle, Jasper, Emmett, Anthony & Edward Rings that Katherine Spelled

(Carlisle, Jasper, Emmett, Anthony & Edward Rings that Katherine Spelled.)

But I won't give them the Jewelry until, Bella figures out what they are and I already know what the cullen family is, thanks to watching all of the movies in my previous life, which comes in handy by the way. 

I awoken to the sound of rain, which is the one thing I loved about forks, is the cold weather. I got out of my comfortable bed and walked into my bathroom to straighten my hair & do makeup & to brush my teeth. Once I was done doing that I walked into my walk in closet to pick out a outfit to keep me warm.

 Once I was done doing that I walked into my walk in closet to pick out a outfit to keep me warm