Death of My Previous Life & Reborn Into Twilight

(Trigger Warner If anyone doesn't like Talking or Reading about Cancer or if you had some die because of Cancer, I would skip this little piece of this chapter)

I don't remember much of my first life, The only thing I do remember is being in a Hospital in my finally moments of my old life. But I do remember how I did die, when I was 10, I was diagnose with leukemia and my adoptive parents tried everything to cure or at least stop my leukemia, but nothing seemed to work. I was 15 years old when I died. I remember that day when I died, my adoptive parents showed up a couple hours before I died & just hanged out with me, & talked about what I have missed while I was in the hospital but eventually they had to leave to get my other adoptive siblings from school. A couple hours later, i could tell i was gonna die today & I excepted it, a couple seconds later my heart monitor went beepppp. I had passed away. 

(Okay Trigger Warning over)

I suddenly woke up but I was no longer in a Hospital Room, I was in a meadow of some sorts, with a bunch of flowers everywhere & this meadow was surrounded by a forest. It was beautiful & very peaceful, I thought I finally got to rest & have some peace in my life instead of sorrow, worry & death but it had appeared that I was very wrong because all of the sudden a bright white light had appeared in the middle of the meadow, which had happened to be right in front of me. I covered my eyes with my hand to block the bright white light but suddenly the bright white light had vanished, I was confused, where the bright light went, so I uncovered my eyes & saw a man in a black suit & the most surprising thing was that this man had big white wings attached to his back. (I do not own any of these images, I just found them online.)

"Uh Hello?" I said to this mysterious man who had just appeared out of thin air & who had these big ass white wings

"Hello my name is Lucifer Morningstar, I am an angel if you didn't notice by my wings." The Mysterious man said to me who appeared to be named after one of my favorite Tv Show called Lucifer. He also look just like the character from that Tv Show too, it was a bit trippy. 

"Noo, I definitely couldn't see the big ass wings that are sprouting out of you back. But what does that have to do with you being here?" I said to him in a sarcastic tone.