After School With The Cullens

(This chapter will be in the Cullens pov after school, in their house & this may be a short chapter, sorry about that, but I hope you guys enjoy this chapter)

With the Cullen family. All of the Cullen/Hale siblings was in the living room talking about their day to their adoptive parents Esme and Carlisle. 

"Anything interesting at school happen today?" Carlisle asked.

"You could definitely say that." Rosalie says.

Both Anthony & Edward glare at Rosalie, because of what she said. 

Esme and Carlisle turned there full attention to their adoptive teens.

"Well Edward found his mate in the Chief's oldest daughter, Katherine Swan. And Anthony found his bloodsinger in the Chief's youngest daughter, Bella Swan." Emmett said.

"Are you okay?" Esme & Carlisle asks, worried and concerned for their first adoptive sons.

"I nearly lost control today. But I managed to push through the urge to kill her. I tried to change classes but their wasn't any available." Anthony said.

"I did have a bit of trouble controlling myself today but it wasn't like my brother. I felt the urge or the need to immediately mate with Katherine, the smell of her blood didn't make me want to kill her, it actual made me calmer until my vampire instincts almost took over and wanted me to mate with her." Edward said. 

"Maybe you should both take a trip to the Denali's. Try to relax, gather your thoughts and come back when you are both ready too." Carlisle said.

Anthony and Edward both nod to their fathers suggestion. 

"Now since that situation is taken care of. I'll call Tanya and tell her to expect the both of you, Anthony & Edward." Carlisle said then walked off to make the phone call to the Denali's. 

"Yea, for now." Rosalie said, then walked off. A couple seconds later Emmett followed his mate and talked to her and asked her what was wrong. 

While the rest of the Cullen family nods, while Edward & Anthony go pack a bag or two full of clothes and other things. Afterwards the Cullen family goes out for a hunt.