First Day of Hell... I mean of Forks High School

(Disclaimer I do not Own any of these images in this chapter, The only thing I do own is my Own OC's Like Katherina Swan, Sasha Knight, Luna Smith, Anthony Cullen & possible many others as this story progresses.)

Katherina's/Katherine's Pov:

I awoke to hearing my dear sister's alarm clock, that was in her bedroom & that was across the hallway from me, that must be my werewolf hearing coming in handy, not. I decided to get up anyways. I got up from my comfortable bed and went into my Turquoise Blue walk in closet & began searching for a perfect outfit to wear for my first day of school, or hell which is what I called it. 

After about 10 to 15 minutes Katherina found the perfect outfit to wear to her first day of school. I decided to wear a black jean jacket, a black tank top, a black & gold belt & a pair of black skinny Jeans & some black high heels. After I got my got my outfit on, I curled my hair & did my makeup. Afterwards I looked in the mirror & I was amazed on how much I looked like Katherina Petrova from The Vampire Diaries right now, I also began to think that I wish that I was in The Vampire Diaries Instead of Twilight but It wasn't my choice. I walked over to her dresser & grabbed the Angel necklace that Lucifer gave me when we first meet, when I had died than reborn into this new world & put that on. Katherina decided that I shouldn't dwell on it for much more longer than she already has & finish getting ready for school.  

Katherina walked down stairs Into the Kitchen & saw her dad, Charlie Sitting at the little dinning room table, drinking some Coffee & reading the newspaper

"Good Morning Dad." I said to him, then went over to him & gave him a kiss on the forehead, then I sat down on the other side of the dinning room table. 

"Morning, Princess." Dad said to me.

"Really? I see that nickname hasn't gone anywhere." I said to my dad with my eyebrows raised & a smile on my face. 

"Of Course not Kat, You'll always be my little princess." My dad said to me with a smile on his face. 

"Thanks dad, do you want any breakfast or some more coffee?" I asked my dad before getting up from the table & going to the Kitchen.

"I would love some more Coffee, And What do you plan on making for breakfast?" My dad asks me.

"Well I could make Omelette's, Pancakes, Waffles, Bacon, Sausage, Scrambled Eggs or a Fruit Salad." I said to my dad, Charlie. 

"Well umm Waffles & Bacon, please." My dad says tome with his puppy dog eyes.

I giggled "You don't have to give me the puppy dog eyes, I wouldn't mind making you some Waffles & Bacon But I'll make me & Bella a Fruit Salad."  I said to my dad then I grab eveything I'll need to make Waffles & Bacon & 2 fruit salad's for me & Bella. About 15 minutes later I'm Finished making dad's Breakfast & mine & Bella's Breakfast. I grab dad's breakfast & bring it over to him plus a brand new cup of coffee.