Cast Of Twilight

Disclaimer

The Twilight Saga and all of the affiliated Characters are property to Stephanie Meyer. I do not own any of the characters in twilight except my own OC's and Future OC's and some of the plot of this story line (It should be a little different from the original Twilight but still for the most part stay on the same plot, the only things that should be different is That Edward's Mate will now be Katherine instead of Bella and Katherine should not be Edwards Blood singer but his True Mate and Jacob Black will not be head over heels for Bella but Instead will be in love with Katherine Swan and some of the characters from twilight shouldn't die like Harry. And Bella will not be with Edward in this book instead she will be with Edward's Brother, Anthony Cullen, my Own OC. And in the future Bella will still have Renesmee but Renesmee will not be Edwards child but will be Anthony's child, Also Katherine will have her own hybrid child or children with Edward & Jacob.) I am not in any way benefiting financially from publishing this story on this site and I am very grateful to Stephanie Meyer for creating the original Twilight Saga Books. Now onto the Cast of this story. 

Nina Dobrev as Katherine Swan

Nina Dobrev as Katherine Swan. Oldest Daughter to Renee Dwyer & Charlie Swan. And Big Sister to Bella Swan, by a few months & True Mate to Edward Cullen & Imprint to Jacob Black.

"Great, this is just great! I died and now I'm reborn into a world full of Vampires that look like freaking Disco Balls in the sun." 

"What the Hell! Why do I look like Nina Dobrev from The Vampire Diaries?!"

"So, I'm a werewolf, Witch & Mermaid, What the actual hell." 

"I mated to Edward Cullen & Jacob Black. I didn't see that coming."

"Sasha, Luna. Thank you for being there for me, when Edward left me & when no one else was."

Kristen Stewart as Isabella "Bella" Swan

Kristen Stewart as Isabella "Bella" Swan. Youngest Daughter to Renee Dwyer & Charlie Swan. Younger Sister to Katherine. And Bloodsinger/mate to Anthony Cullen.