"Pfft, that's easy. Y/n can just poof us out of this mess with her Barbie sparkle magic!" Gopal chimed as if he just told them the most obvious answer which earned disapproving looks from the teenagers. "Haiyah! Didn't you see how terrible her condition is? Even she needs magic to trigger hers," Ying exclaimed while pinching the bride of her nose in disappointment. "Oh... right hehe, I forgot about that," the molecule manipulator nervously laughed, sheepishly caressing his nape.

"She's right, we need to find a way to trigger it without her somehow..." Fang placed a hand under his chin while thinking deeply about their situation. What they didn't know was that Y/n was now awake, she was just too tired to open her eyes and join their conversation. Although the topic was the only thing giving her the energy to say something to help them. She slowly opened her eyes and leaned her head beside Boboiboy's head. "I have to use my magic to complete our mission," she had to suppress a cough to speak properly to them.

"Even if you had no choice we won't let you. There has to be a different way," Boboiboy disagreed, narrowing his irises at the girl's droopy ones. "But─" Y/n's voice was small and weak as she spoke which only made the boy want to make her rest more. "No, you should rest. We already know what will happen if you overwork your magic," the young man's authoritative voice overlapped hers which made her pause and stop her argument with him. Guess his Quake side was overpowering him once again.

"Exactly, you have no chance against me."

Everyone snapped their heads toward the mysterious creature that decided to join them. The presence that it had was similarly overwhelming to the Huay Chivos that they encountered earlier. Just when they thought everything else was finished. They wondered, could this be the master the goat monster replicas were talking about? From its aura itself, they were certain that they were not mistaken. Everyone tensed as the original Huay Chivo revealed itself to them, it looked no different from the others.

"So you're the master, huh?" Fang crossed his arms, scanning the new presence of the uninvited guest before them. "You don't scare me! We can just blast you off Plantae and then get the artefact," Adu Du scoffed, utterly unimpressed by the goat monster. "Hey! Don't just say that so casually, you're asking for a death wish!" Ying complained at the green-headed alien who just ignored her comments. "The moment they stepped in Glamoura, they already asked for a death wish," Gopal stated as he snickered.

"Confident outlanders, admirable. It is a bit a pity I have to... crush it," the Huay Chivo's white eyes glowed lightly.

"Isn't that what they all say after getting beaten up by us?" Gopal snapped his head towards his friends who couldn't help but agree mentally. "You speak too much!" The goat monster complained while stomping its feet to the ground, a bunch of wood sprouted out and hit Boboiboy's friends and even the aliens. "AAH!" They yelled out in unison as they flew back from the impact and landed on the ground on their backs. The Huay Chivo left the elemental hero standing there on purpose since it was well aware of who he was.

"Everyone!" Boboiboy exclaimed with widened eyes, horrified at the scene of his friends getting hurt. His friends tried to stand up but most of them were too weak from the impact, he received a nod of encouragement from Fang to signal him to do his thing. The elemental hero turned back to the Huay Chivo and glared at it in absolute fury. "Do you feel intimidated now?" The Huay Chivo questioned the young man. "Let me be the judge for that," Boboiboy clicked his tongue before showing his power watch.

"Elemental Power. Boboiboy Solar!" In a flash, the young man managed to turn into his light form while Y/n worriedly thought if he was going to fight it with her still on his back. Her grip on him tightened to remind him that he was still carrying him. "Boboiboy settle me down, I need to─" she was once again cut off by the elemental hero who raised a brow at her request. "Didn't you hear what I just said? At this point, I can't let you down just in case you do something stupid." Boboiboy Solar frowned, knowing how stubborn she can be when it comes to fulfilling her role in the team.