Chapter 29

Rest of the day was normal. In evening, all were sitting in garden.

Abhi (wrapping his arm around Avu): If you are feeling tired. You can take rest.

Avu: No. I am good.

Vaish was looking at them. Abhi saw her.

Abhi (raising his eyebrow): What happened?

Vaish (coming back to senses): Nothing. I love the way you take care of Avneet.

She said with forced smile. Mallika notice it.

Abhi: Oh! Karni padti hain majboori hain. Varna ye monster phir se bimar ho jayega. Phir iske nakhre uthana baap re baap.

He was looking at Avu from corner of his eye.

Avu (pulling his hair): I am not a monster.

Abhi (freeing his hair): Jo teri harkate hain. Vo monster se kam hain kya?

Avu (irritated): Haan.... Monster muh se aag nikalte hain.

Abhi: Yes... Jaise tere muh se words ki aag nikal rahi hain. Bas tu tingy monster hain

Avu (angrily): Mujhe tujhse baat hi nahin karni.

She turned and hug Sid.

Avu: Bol do apne dost ko mujhe tang na kare.

Abhi chuckled. Avu roll her eyes. Sid patted her back.

Mallika: Par sach me tum dono ho cute. Like a couple.

She said quoting word couple for Vaish.

Sum: Humare group me hum sabse best couple hain and that's final.

Sum side hug Mallika.

When someone came there. Someone was near only but many students of dorm were with someone.

Mallika (shocked): Guys aren't they the buisness tycoons?

Abhi: Yee even I listened about them. They are owners of one the most richest company in India

Vaish: Everyone knows about them. But what are they doing here?

Sum and Sid looked at each other.

Sum: Guys they are my mom dad

Everyone (except Sid and Sum) What????

They shouted in shock.

Mallika's P.O.V.

That means my boyfriend is one of the millionaires. He is the son of my own idols. OMG I can't believe all this. The ones whom my dreamt to meet once in my lifetime. I am in relationship with their son.

P.O.V. ends

Sum: Yee they are my parents and yes they are the buisness tycoons. If you don't remember they are CEO of Ahuja Enterprises.

Vaish: Ya they are Mr. and Mrs. Ahuja. Why you guys never told?

Sum: Because we don't want fame on their name

Everyone quickly stood up. When SM came hugged Sum tightly. Sum didn't hug her back

Sum: Mom dad aap log yaha?

SM: We were missing you hell lot. We can't live without you

Sid was about to greet her but she ignored. Sum gritted his teeth but controlled. Others also noticed but didn't ask anything on spot.
Everyone greeted them but they were least interested. SD was staring at Avu and Abhi

SD (patting Abhi's back): Tum se kabhi mila hoon kya? Aesa lag raha hain jaise I know you. Or tumhe bhi (pointing at Avneet)

Abhi: Umm... uncle at parties. I mean business parties par hum mom dad ke sath attend karte the kabhi kabhi.