Chapter 12

Mallika was about to shout on Abhi but Vaish saw her and held her hand.

Vaish: Shant ho jaa Mallika.

Mallika (whisper-shout): Tu pagal ho gayi hain? Can't you see he don't know how to respect girls.

Vaish (whisper): Mallika unka personal matter hain. Yaha shant ho jaa varna tamasha ho jayega. We are not in rooms. Please shant ho jaa.

Vaish make Mallika sit on chair and make her drink water to calm her. Though mallika sat quietly but she was fuming in anger too.

Vaish: Calm down. Ache se khana kha. Chor ye.

On the other hand. Avu had tears in her eyes. She mumbled sorry and wiped her tears. She took her seat. Sid was looking at her. His eyes were stucked on Avu. He was feeling sad for her. Abhi closed his eyes and sighed. He was calming his anger.

Sum (changing topic): Let's have dinner guys. Time ho jayega to kick kar dege. Let's have it.

Without uttering any other word they had dinner and bid bye. They all went in rooms.

In boy's room

Abhi laid on bed and closed his eyes. Sum and Sid wanted to talk to him but he didn't gave them chance. Sum and Sid went and slept.

Abhi's P.O.V.

She bumped to me by mistakenly. I too know that still I shouted on her. Over react kar diya maine yaar. She has tears in eyes. Why the fuck I shouted on her?

P.O.V. ends

With girls

They went in room. Avu went towards her cupboard and took a photo. She went in balcony and started crying hugging that photo.

Avu: Abhi ka gussa nahin hota sehn. Hurt hota hain bahut. Aunty, Uncle, dad dekho Abhi ko kaise hurt kar raha hain aapki princess ko. Mumma to Abhi ki side legi. Aap log dekho Abhi ka gussa. Ye mera Abhi nahin hain. Mujhe mera Abhi vapas chahie.

She broke down.

With Vaish and Mallika

Mallika (angrily): Tu pagal ho gayi hain? Kyun roka mujhe? Usko girls ki respect karni tak nahin aati. Bol college chor de or pehle respect karna seekhe. Andha hain kya? Dikhta nahin usko galati se takra gayi. Chila aese raha tha jaise uski izzat le li ho.

Vaish (rolling her eyes): Tu overreact kar rahi hain Mallika. Unka personal matter hain. Jab Avneet kuch nahin bol rahi. Vo khud sorry bol kar chup ho gayi. Tu kya aese behave kar rahi hain. Tu shant ho jaa.

Mallika (glaring vaish): Oh yeah! Main overreact kar rahi hoon. To jo Abhishek ne kiya vo kya tha? Tu mujhe chup kara rahi hain. Tujhe Abhishek ko jaa kar do thapar maarne chahie the. Tu kab se badal gayi. Tujhe gussa nahin aaya ye sab dekh.

Vaish: Meri maa pani pii or shant ho jaa. Unka matter vo khud dekh lenge.

Mallika: They are couple na. Sirf engagement hui hain or Abhi bina baat ke uspar aese chila raha hain wo bhi sab ke samne. Shaadi ke baad? Tab to dono akele hoge. Tab kya kar sakta hain Abhi?

Listening shaadi and couple. Vaish got quiet. She felt pangs. Shrugging her thoughts she gave water to Mallika.

Vaish: Calm down. Mein Avneet ko dekh kar aayi.

Mallika nodded and drank water. Vaish went in balcony and saw Avu was crying mess. She thought for some seconds and texted Abhi "Avu bahut ro rahi hain. She is really hurt I guess"

She then went outside.

Vaish: Avneet.

Avu heard her voice and quickly wiped her tears. She tried to act normal.

Vaish: Are you okay?

Avu: Umm... Haan. I am fine.

Vaish's phone beep with Abhi's message. "Bring her in lawn. I will be there in 10 minutes".

Vaish: Let's go for walk? You will feel fresh.

Avu: I am not in mood

She said in a low voice.

Vaish: Arre I am telling you. Mausam bohot achha hai. Mein aur Mallika bhi ja rahe hai. Let's go yrr. We hardly get time for each other

Avu nodded. They both went in room. Avu went in washroom.

Vaish: Mallika let's go for walk. Tera mind bhi relax hoga and Avu ka mind bhi divert karte hain.

Mallika: Okay. She agreed?

Vaish nodded. After few minutes. They three went down.

In boy's room

After replying to Vaish.

Abhi: Sum, Sid walk ke liye chale? Relax and fresh feel hoga.

Sid and Sum looked at each other and nodded.

They three went for walk as well.

To be continued.

Will Abhi sort things with Avu?

Stay tuned for next chapter