Chapter 17

After 2 days

It was a beautiful weather. Cool breeze was blowing. Leaves were moving. Sky was covered with clouds. Most of the people were enjoying the weather.

In college

Avu was sitting under a tree in college lawn as she had a free lecture. Not many students were there in lawn as they assumed it's gonna rain soon. Her eyes were closed and hair were flying because of cool wind. There was a beautiful smile on her face. She was just enjoying the nature forgetting every problem in life. Suddenly she felt someone near her. She opened her eyes looked here and there but there was no one. She ignored and again sat quitely. She again felt someone's presence.

She looked back. Again there was no one. But as she turned back, she saw someone holding her favourite chocolate in front of her. She looked up and it was Sid standing there with a smile.

Sid: Surprise

Avu: Tu yaha kya kar raha hai?

Sid: Mera free lecture hai and as I love this weather I came here. To I saw you here. To bass mein yaha aa gya. And coincidentally I had your favorite chocolate as well

Avu took chocolate.

Avu: Thanks. But you scared me idiot

Sid: Tum sach mein darr gayi thi kya?

Avu: Umm yee

Sid: Sowwwieee

Avu chuckled at him and patted place beside her. Sid sat down. Avu opened the chocolate and started eating it. Sid was looking at her. Avu felt his gaze on her then she looked at chocolate. She broke it into two pieces and forwarded one to him.

Sid: Arre nhi tum khalo

Avu: It's okk. We can share

Sid: Aree koi ni

She put it in his mouth and started eating hers. Sid finished his piece and looked at her face covered in chocolate. He chuckled at her cuteness.

Avu: Hass kyu rahe ho?

She pouted angrily. Sid shooked his head and took a handkerchief and cleaned her face.

Sid: Tumhe pata hai tum bilkul bacho jaisi ho

He said pulled her cheeks. She whinned and punched in his stomach.

Avu: Mere cheeks pull nhi karo

Sid: You are such a baby

Avu: No I am not

She said making a grumpy face.

Sid: You are

Avu: Don't

She glared at him. He tickled her stomach and she started laughing.

Avu: Heyyy stop it Sidddd

She ended up lying on his lap laughing.

With Vaish

She was in her dorm as she had a bit of headache today. She was walking in corridor.

Vaish's P.O.V.

I just don't the hell is wrong with me. For some reason, I loved Abhi's hands and lips on me. Honestly I never wanted the moment to end. That clossness between us. I just want it to be forever.

P.O.V. ends

She saw Abhi standing there.

Vaish's P.O.V.

Now to I can even see him. Don't know what the fuck is wrong with me. He must be in college right now.

P.O.V. ends

But it wasn't a hallucination as she thought and walked towards him. He had some free lectures so he came early today. He was scrolling his phone so didn't notice. Floor was slippery because sweeper just mopped it. She didn't notice and her foot slipped. She felt on him. Both felt down. She tried stand up but her pendant got stuck in his shirt buttons. He tried removing it. She was just lost in him. Her hands were resting on his chest. How she wished this moment never ended and she could keep close him to herself just to herself.

Abhi: Vaishu

He jerked her.

Vaish: Hmm?

Abhi: Utho

Abhi helped her to sit up. He himself got up but saw her sitting lost in thoughts. He made her stand holding her shoulders. He kept one hand on her cheek.

Abhi: Are you alright Vaishu?

He asked with concern. She nodded and suddenly noticed his shirt. She held it.

Vaish: Abhi ye button to toot gye?

Abhi: Hnn it's okk. Koi ni

Vaish: No it's not okk. This happened because of me. I will sew it. Come with me

Abhi: Arre Vaishu jaane do na

Vaish: Nhi aese kaise jaane do?

Abhi: Aree itni si baat

Vaish: Tum chalo mere saath

Abhi: Achha okk

They both went to Vaish's room and she opened the room and took out her sewing material. She put the thread in needle and moved near to him. She started sewing his button. Two of his buttons were broken.

Abhi: Vaish itna time?

Vaish: Hnn bass it's almost done

She intentionally took a bit extra time because she didn't want to leave him so soon.

Vaish: Umm done

Abhi: Thanks

Vaish: It happened because of me to mujhe hi karna tha na

Abhi: Achha I should leave sab aane wale honge

Vaish: Ya

He bid her bye and left.

Vaish's P.O.V.

Day by day I am falling for Abhi. I just don't like how he cares for Avu. I know I am in love with him. I clearly know these feelings are wrong. He is engaged to someone. And I should not fall for him. But what can I do? I feel so guilty of loving his touch, closeness. But what do I do? How can I stop this stupid heart from falling for him? When I even know I will never get him. He belongs to someone else.

P.O.V. ends

A tear rolled down her eyes and she could not control and broke down. Tears of guilt and realizing she is in love with someone who cannot be hers.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter