Special Chapter #2

"Baby, I'm sorry. Look, it's not what you think..."

"Wag mo akong ma-baby-baby dyan Spencer ha?! Wag mo akong lapitan, doon ka sa sekretarya mong hitad!"

I took a deep sigh. She closed the door and a loud bang was heard. I closed my eyes and sighed again. God. Why does she have to be mad? Doesn't she trust me? I wanna explain to her that what she saw isn't what it seems to be, to whatever she's thinking.

She went into my office today to bring my lunch. Unfortunately, my new secretary, Tiffany was there. Tiffany, well, she's beautiful. She's in good shape too. She wears shorter skirts and tighter clothes. And it's true that she somehow hits on me. But of course, I don't give a damn about her anymore. Not even in a single moment. Because cheating will never be my thing. I love Aphrodite so much that I know what to do and what's not to do.

So yeah, she saw me and Tiffany talking - well, Tiffany clung into my arms. I was about to remove Tiff's hands around me when Aphrodite came. She thought I was cheating on her. I immediately came home after that to chase after her.

I went to Baby Adam's room. I looked at our baby. I carried it and hummed. "Baby, what should I do? Your mommy's mad at me. She thought I was cheating. But baby, you know how much daddy loves mommy right? I'll never do that, ever."

When I noticed that Baby Adam's sleeping already, I put him back in his crib. There, he sleep peacefully. I went out of his room and tried to knock on Aphrodite's heart again.

I knocked on our door but all I heard was, "GET OUT! DON'T TALK TO ME ASSHOLE!"

What the hell should I do, wife?

**

It's already 8 in the morning and I'm already finished preparing our breakfast. I heard footsteps and saw Aphrodite. Her face flashed a pokerface. I immediately came to her and hugged her. She didn't hug me back but I didn't let go, though she was fighting me. Like she doesn't want to embrace me.

"Wife, can't you at least try to listen to me? You know I'll never cheat on you... I love you so much baby..." I whispered. Then I heard her sobbed. I hugged her even tighter.

"Why are you crying? I love you Wife. It's true, I'm never gonna cheat on you. Please don't let your anger blind you...don't let it consume you..." Then I kissed her forehead.

"Ikaw kasi eh..." Finally, she spoke. "I thought you were cheating! She looked so beautiful kaya! Her leg's so perfect, her blonde hair's so sexy! God, I hate her!" She looks like a kid who just found her enemy. I chuckled.

"Bakit ka tumatawa ha? Siguro nasesexy-han ka talaga sa kanya! Manyak ka talaga! Bwisit!" She was about to turn her back on me when I reached for her hands. Now, she's facing me. Within one swift movement, I kissed her.

I kissed her with all my heart. I want to make her feel that she's the only one. That no woman is better than her for me because she's the best and she's my wife. "Why are you saying that, baby? You're getting it all wrong. You are the most beautiful, the sexiest, the hottest, the queen. You are the best, my Wife."

"Don't ever think of me cheating on you. That will never happen. I don't want anyone to hurt you, no one has the right to hurt you. Even me. So why would I do that? I love you so much Aphrodite. Always keep that in your mind. You don't like Tiffany? Fine. I'll move her to the HR and find a new secretary."

She was just looking at me, like she's waiting for something. I sighed. "Fine. A new MALE secretary. Is it okay now?" With that, she smiled and hugged me.

"Oh I love you so much, possessive Wife. I'll do anything for you. Anything for my one and only woman."

Aphrodite tiptoed and kissed me fully. What a lovely wife.

//

Special Chapter #2 FIN.

Hihihi away pa more #BEHADAM <3 XD