Chapter 28

Reese's POV

It feels so good to wake up and know that you have no work to do. It's Sunday, my rest day. I hugged my pillow even tighter. Ohh...why is it not soft? It's warm.

Kinapa-kapa ko iyon. May abs pala ang unan ko. Hmm...

May abs ang unan ko?!

Napabalikwas ako and saw Spencer, sleeping topless. Did I just touch his abs?

Good thing hindi pa sya gising. Naalala ko kung bakit ako nandito. He asked me to stay. And I did. Kawawa naman kasi sya.

Kawawa o gusto mo talagang magstay? A part of me wanna say yes. Pero hindi ko rin alam.

I quickly got up and roamed his kitchen. I cooked adobong manok. I know he loves this one dahil madalas nya ito ipaluto kay Nanang Felicia before everything was fine. Too bad, Nanang Felicia's already dead, a year has passed. I missed her. Nag-aral akong magluto dahil sa kanya.

After cooking, I checked him and my heart felt good to know that wala na syang lagnat. I looked for a sticky note and left it on his mirror sa bathroom.

I guess my job here's done.

Adam's POV

Last night I felt like I am dying. I was freezing to death and feeling hot as well. I don't know who to call or what to do. Before, Nanang Felicia used to be the one to take care of me. Pero wala nang Nanang Felicia na tutulong sa akin ngayon. Her death gave me sorrow. Para ko na rin kasi syang nanay.

So I swallowed my pride and called her. I was mad at her. She is so insensitive. She easily judged me ngayong wala naman syang alam. And who is she to talk about forgiveness? I ain't a saint. And I cannot forgive that easy. Hindi nya alam ang pinagdaanan ko sa kamay ng hayop na Timothy na iyon.

I woke up feeling better. Wala na ang sakit ng ulo at katawan ko. I guess I am alright. Reese took care of me very good. And I slept well because I feel her close to me. Her warm skin over my body. I was hugging her and she was doing the same. God, last night's perfect.

I got up and found out that she's not around. Yet, she left me something to eat. Hmm, adobo. My favorite. I smiled and began to prepare eating. It tastes so good! I was used eating fancy foods but this one tastes best!

Right after eating, I was about to take a bath when I saw a note on my bathroom mirror.

Eat and rest. Baka mabinat ka.

That was a short message but my heart beat fast. Parang hinahabol ng kabayo ang puso ko. She cares for me, I know. And her blood still sings for me.

The night she offered herself to me, I knew she loves me. But I was so angry at her father, at the world that time that I hurt her. And I admit, I am really regretting now.

It was friday night and like the usual since I came back, nagkukulong ako sa kwarto. Nanang Felicia sends food to me in my room kaya hindi naman ako nagugutom. Besides, my room is complete.

Someone knocked on my door. It's dinner time. Maybe it's Nanang Felicia. I opened the door and got surprised upon seeing Reese. She was standing at my front! With that silk and thin robe! Oh fck...I can feel my manhood getting so hard just by seeing her like that.

"Why are you here?" I said coldly. I need to fight these hot feeling. Dahil galit ako sa kanya. Galit na galit.

"Why are you so cold to me?" Her voice was small and she looked so fragile. "Spencer...why?" She looked at me with so much sadness. And her hot tears began flowing on her cheeks.

God knows how I want to wipe those tears. Pero hindi ko ginawa.

"Go away." I said coldly. Just when I was about to close the door, humarang sya. "Aw!"

I was mad. Mad at myself that she got hurt because of me.

"Just what the fuck do you think you are doing?!" I angrily hissed. She took her robe off and it fell on the floor. Her perfect body reflects through my eyes. God damn it. I feel my hardening soldier.

"Take me."

That night I made love with her. I gave all the love I feel inside. But after that, my anger shifted. Thanks for tonight, whore. I remember those four letters that ended everything between the two of us. And I swear to God, I feel horrible every time I remember how I made her suffer from my stabbing words.

If I just chose to be weak that night, If I cried and confessed everything in her loving arms, would she be mine today?

**

Guys, hello :) just wanna know if may nagbabasa pa nito? Salamat.

And if you have time, check my works. Especially yung That Thing Called Heartbreak. Completed na po iyon and that's a short story (10 chapters with an epilogue yata). Thank you /=))