Epilogue

I decided not to make this private anymore. :) Enjoy reading, folks! Dedicated to willyoumerryme. :)

Adam Spencer's POV

I was staring at her lovely face. I couldn't believe what's happening, until now, it feels so magical. Having her next to me is the most beautiful thing I've ever known. Beside her is heaven, and I don't wish to go anywhere without her. Her side is where I belong, and where I wanna live forever.

She moved a little. Seconds later, she opened her eyes. I smiled at her. She did the same. I felt my heart leaped with that smile. God, she's the most wonderful view ever. "Good morning, wife."

Wife. I smiled at the thought. It's a day after since we got married. It wasn't the kind of grand wedding she almost had with Damien. It was just a simple wedding, but we consider it the most beautiful wedding ever. The people we love were all there. Angela, Jeanie, Alyanna, Walter, and more of our friends. There was no media at all, but it doesn't matter. What matters to us is we're finally together. Together and no one will break our love. I won't let anyone take her away from me, and I know, she will do the same. She'll not let me walk away.

"I can't believe you're now my husband." She let out a soft chuckle and kissed the tip of my nose. I cupped her face and kissed her sweet soft lips. She looked me in the eyes and all I can see is forever.

It's so gay. I used to not believe in forever. But now, I am believing it, because of this lovely woman that's now my wife.

"You better be used to it, sweet wife. Because I am your husband, forever." I said. She smiled widely.

"What time is it, husband?" She asked. I tilted my head and made a wild guess. "Sex in the morning?"

Aphrodite laughed. "You mean, six in the morning, right? What a pervert!" She caressed my face playfully. "Yeah, yeah. Madamot."

For the second time, she laughed. "Madamot pa ako? Pinagod mo nga ako kagabi!"

"Who initiated it? Who wore a red lingerie? Hmm? Tell me, baby..." I huskily said. She blushed in an instant and threw a pillow on my face. "Aww. Baby that hurts!" But it doesn't hurt actually. I just wanted her to kiss me.

"Yeah. Pervert! Magluluto na nga ako!" She was about to get up but I pulled her. She fell on my chest. Again, she blushed. "Why are you blushing?" I was teasing her. A grin was plastered on my face.

"Tse!" She pinched my cheeks and get up. Now I'm the one laughing. I have a very cute wife.

**

"Wow, you cooked all of these? Hmm! Bacon smells so delicious..." I'm telling the truth! Currently, I'm in the kitchen and she's preparing the table. She cooked bacon and eggs, with fried rice and my favorite black coffee. It would be very great waking up to these things, everyday. In my entire life.