Izumi's awakening

Start from the beginning

The intro ends with a large group photo of Class 1A infront of the heights alliance dorms with the ghost of Goku in the background smiling at the new generation of fighters that can protect Earth.

________________________________________________________________________________

A Strong gust of wind appeared as Cooler transformed into his final form charging at Mira gut punching him and throwing him into the ground causing a building to collapse over Mira.

An explosion comes out of the rubble revealing Mira looking beaten.

"You Frost Demons are supposed to be weaklings to even the Supreme Kais...I wont allow myself to die TO THE LIKES OF YOU!" Mira powered up and went into the sky creating a giant death ball while Cooler folded his arms waiting for Mira to attack.

"TAKE THIS!" Mira yelled throwing the deathball.

Cooler simply smirked as he flew through the attack to hit Mira down to the ground.

"Mira!" Towa yells out in worry.

"Woah Cooler is way stronger then Deku said he would be" Katsuki commented as helped Matsu up giving him a sensu healing his hands.

"Thanks Dad,  Thank Dende this Cooler guy is on our side" Matsu thanks.

"How- HOW ARE YOU THIS STRONG" Mira yells in anger.

"Us Frost demons are born powerful so we never bothered to train but when we did we surpassed even the Gods" Cooler boasts before grabbing Mira by the neck and punching him into more buildings.

Suddenly Izumi telaported by the Bakugos.

"Izumi did you beat Dabura?" Katsuki asked.

"I managed to beat him with a point blank big bang attack but I don't think he is finish yet" Izumi explains.

As she says that Dabura appeared infront of Towa.

"Brother??! How can these Earthlings be so powerful?" Towa said shocked.

"We have underestimated those Human pest its time to release our secret weapon!" Dabura demands.

"...Agreed" Towa telaported back to Hell where Gero and Babiti are working on a project.

"Babiti and Gero we need to release the project now!"  Towa demands.

"NOW?!" Gero and Babiti yell at the same time.

"It will go rouge without further programming it will destroy the entire Universe!" Gero says back.

"I don't care..You are no use to me anyone anyway.." Towa said before sending the two back to Hell.

Towa then presses the button releasing the creature.

Cooler was easily destroying Mira who was barley standing against the space emperor until an out of this world power appeared shocking everyone.

"EARTHLINGS! YOU SHALL ALL DIE TO MY POWERFUL CREATION JANEMBA!" Towa boats revealings the new creature known as Janemba.