"You're gonna have to, Carver...because I'm not moving an inch." I sighed before stretching out as far as I can so he wouldn't be able to make it past.

"Fine." Jason sneered before punching me in the stomach.

I leaned to cover the pain but soon realized that due to this, he was able to get past me.

"You made it way too easy, Harrington. You were basically asking me to punch yo-" Jason started before laughing and staring at Eddie. "This is RICH."

I quickly walked over to Jason. "It's not fair. He can't fight back. It's not worth it."

Jason sighed before looking over at me with a straight face. "Chrissy couldn't fight back...neither could Patrick. Did that stop him?"

I tried to get in front of Jason slowly "He didn't do anything, Jason. It wasn't him. I can explain everything."

"You don't have to explain anything." Jason quickly reached for his letterman jacket pocket to pull out a handgun and point it at me. "I already know."

"Jason... where did you get that?" I gasped while looking at his hand which was currently shaking.

"It doesn't matter where I got it!" He yelled at me before pointing the gun at Eddie. "It matters what I can do with it."

"Jason...you don't want to do this."

Jason shook his head before starting to flip his finger around the trigger "but I so do, Harrington."

I quickly ran forward and put all of my body weight into tackling Jason and lifting his hand into the air.

I was successful. He quickly went down as the shot fired into the ceiling.

I sighed in relief as I grabbed the gun out of Jason's hand and threw it across the floor to the other side of the room.

"You're being crazy, Carver." I say while pinning him down to the floor as hard as I could.

"And I'm going to get crazier." He smiled before kneeing me in the crotch.

The pain made me ease up on holding him down. He quickly took advantage of that while he flipped me to be underneath him.

"I thought you were better than this, Harrington. I mean hell...I used to look up to you. Captain of every team he ever joined. Never gave a shit about any loser in his way...where did he go...?"

"I killed him." I spat up at him.

"Well..." Jason quickly wiped the spit off of his face with one hand. "That's a real shame."

I slid my leg on top of his creating a link between us too before I flipped onto my left side. Jason flew across the room almost hitting Eddie with the turn but hitting the boxes next to him. There was a loud snap as he hit the floor.

"One of those sports was wrestling, you idiot." I wiped my mouth from the saliva I had spat as Jason groaned. "Just leave us alone, Carver."

"He's a murderer, Steve." Jason groaned on the floor. "He'll kill again."

"Well...he's my murderer then." I sighed before walking up to Jason. "But he hasn't hurt anyone. It's all a misunderstanding."

"I see now." Jason grabbed his side while looking up. "You're a fag for him, aren't you?"

I felt my face get warm. "Yeah." I quickly raised my leg. "I am."