8 Emotional couple

Start from the beginning

He looked at her painfully.

"Why did you leave me Khushi? What's wrong I did that you left our house without even giving me the reason? Let it be whatever... how could you leave me? Tell me, Khushi..."

"Don't you know why I left you?" she asked painfully.

"How could I know if you said nothing to me?"

"Then who asked me to leave the house? Who said, I don't want to see your face? Who said, I will kill myself if you stand one more minute here?"

"Whaaaaat?" Arnav was shocked.

Khushi stood looking at him with a sharp gaze.

"I said like that? When?"

"What do you mean when?"

"Khushi, how could I use such bitter words on you? Why are you... why the hell are you lying, Khushi?"

"I don't lie... don't I know your voice?"

"Voice? What do you mean?"

"You didn't even like to open the room door... and shouted from inside"

"Me? What the hell are you talking Khushi...? I never did so" he said helplessly.

"You did..."

Arnav rolled his eyes with annoyance.

"I don't know what you are talking about"

"I'm exactly talking about what you told me the very next day of Anu's demise"

"Wait... the next day of Anu's death? I didn't even see you that day..."

"Yeah... you were behind the closed doors"

"No... I was not at home that day"

Khushi was taken back.

"But, I heard you telling so"

"I went to meet an important person that day early in the morning. When I came back, you were not at home"

"what? Didn't you blame me for Anu's death?"

"What nonsense... why would I blame you when I know how much you love Anu?"

Khushi looked at him with confusion.

"Khushi, do you really think, I can even shout at you?"

"But you did, Arnavji"

"No Khushi... I never shouted at you not even for hiding the truth about Anu from me... did I?"

Khushi gulped down.

"Tell me Khushi... did I ever do that?"

"But..."

"Whatever ... let's go... we will sort it out in our house" clutching her hand, he tried to walk, but she didn't move.

"Why? Don't you trust me?"

"How could I trust you when I know very well that you are the one who broke my heart"

"Khushi... don't test my patience... you know me... and, don't punish our Baby for something she is not at mistake"

Khushi was shocked. Did he know about their baby? But how? Seeing her shocking expression, Arnav understood what was running through her mind.

"I got to know about our Baby from your Doctor. I met her yesterday in the Regal Mall. Don't even you feel to share about our Baby with me? I just can't believe this Khushi..."

Arnav stopped talking as he heard a soft ankle sound. He looked here and there in a searching manner. He saw a cute baby coming out of a room crawling. She sat at the entrance of the room and looked at them one by one, clutching her hair cutely. She looked sleepy yet she didn't look annoyed.

Arnav didn't know what he felt in his heart. The Baby looked like HIM. He didn't see her clearly when he saw them in the shopping mall. She mewled with a giggle, seeing Khushi. That was her way of asking her mother to feed her. If she was hungry, she gestured so. A soft chuckle jumped out of Arnav's throat. How cute his Baby was... just like her mother...!

Khushi rushed to her and picked her in her arms. Anu laid on Khushi's shoulder, circling her neck. Khushi went to the room to feed Anu.

"Khushi, don't walk away..." Arnav shouted as usual as he didn't know the purpose of her going to the room.

He followed her to the same room. NK tried to stop him but Manorama stopped him, by clutching his hand.

"Mom... don't you know why she went to the room?"

"I know... don't forget he is her husband."

"But Mom..."

"We are not doing right, Nanne. We knew Khushi was angry with him. Yet, she could not hold herself when she saw him. That's what's in her heart. She loves him... this is their personal issue. Just stay out of it. Let them sort it out"

"You are right Massi... who are we to poke our nose in their personal matter?" Aman said looking at NK.

"I can't understand anything, Aman Beta. Both are talking with a lot of conflicts. What would have happened?"

"ASR never lies"

"Khushi also won't lie," NK said.

"That's what makes me confused. I don't know what to say" Manorama said.

"Please Massi, think once. Could you say ASR's feelings for Khushi Bhabi are a lie?"

Manorama was silent. She could not say his feelings for Khushi be a lie... how could she say so after witnessing his emotions in front of his eyes?

"Please send Khushi with ASR. Please tell her to come with us"

"We can't force her if she doesn't want to go with him," NK said.

"Nanne, try to understand that you are spoiling her life"

"It's not me but her so-called husband who spoilt her life"

"Stop it Nanne... you have no rights to talk about ASR"

"Nanne, Aman is right... it's better if we are quiet"

"But Mom..."

Cutting him,

"I have a doubt," Aman said,

"What?" NK shrank his eyes.

"Do you love Khushi Bhabi?"

"Shut up..."

"Then why the hell you are standing in between her and her husband?"

"She is my friend... you have no idea in which state I found her. don't you dare say I love her... Our friendship is something you can't understand... I could not love anyone other than Anu" NK spilled the beans in emotion.

Aman was shocked. Anu? Did NK love Anu? But, she committed suicide because of love failure... he looked at NK with confusion who gulped down hard.

To be continued...