❨✿ 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇✿𝓕𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 ✿❩

Magsimula sa umpisa

"So?" Tails said to Shadow motioning to Sonic, who was still unconscious, Jazz was just laying on the blue hedgehog's head awake she was just concerned for the hedgehog.

"He just fainted again," Shadow said he folded his arms and shakes his head.

"I'm starting to get worried about him..." Tails said as his ears flattened to his head. Skylar had gone over to Sonic his ears pinned to his head, he doesn't understand either.

"You don't think, it has something to do with stress?" Scourge asked, he was just letting Shadic hold his shades, since it really wasn't a choking hazard and he had a back up pair anyways if those one got broken, or lost.

"Well, after Metal's attack, I can only assume...but I'm kind debating on it possibly being the time that he was alone, with Maria and Shaundre, that just added on the stress." Tails said putting a hand on his chin to think "I know...I'm no doctor, so this could just something else."

Shadow only lets out a sigh, through his nose, he could always just have the Doctor do a quick check up on Sonic, probably when he's unconscious, cause of his fears of being around Medical Staff alone. He picks up Skylar cause he was asking for attention. "Nice to see you to Skylar." Shadow said to the kitsune, who only smiled at Shadow.

The rest of the day was normal, Tails said his goodbye to the two hedgehogs as he took his son out of room. "I hope Uncle Sonic...gets better, Daddy..." Skylar said to Tails taking his hand. "I hope so to Sky...I hope so too." He responded.

"So? Mobius." Shadow said folding his arms looking at the green hedgehog, Scourge knows that Shadow didn't like him, after all the two ran each other when he was on the run from the likes of cops, and G.U.N, and with the ebony hedgehog being, his twin brother's husband, it made reunions look a bit awkward, he lets out a sigh. "Definitely not any better..." the green hedgehog responded, Maria chuckles as she was wearing Scourge's jacket that was big on her but she tries to mimic him, but she was a little to cute then intimidating. Without His jacket on there was a lot of scars on his arms from the fighting that happens on Mobius. "Nothing but a wasteland with robot guards roaming the streets, so far the only safe place...for use, was that secret ungrounded base..." Scourge admits.

"At least it's still safe enough for you I guess." Shadow responded, Shadic was sucking of the metal part of Scourge's jackets as he was just sitting in Maria's lap, who was just trying to play with him, the best that she could, she knows that he was only a week old, she lays down on the floor to look at Shadic, the newborn gently smacks her face nuzzling her and purring, Maria only kisses his head nuzzling back.

"You got some interesting kids..." Scourge said watching the two. He gets up from his seat "Alright Maria I'm gonna need my jacket back..." he said to the small hedgehog.

"Aww..." Maria said as she lets Scourge have his jacket back. "Don't worry, I'm sure you'll grow into it." He smirks at her kneel down to her level, Shadic was just sitting on the floor, "But I did get you something that I found, on Mobius." Maria's eyes sparkled her tail wagging, "Really!?" Scourge only nodded, before placing a necklace around her neck. "Better take good care of that." Maria smiled and looked at golden necklace that had a star charm on it. She just smiles, "Thank you Uncle Scourge..." the green hedgehog only patted her head before putting his jacket on, and pulling out a pair of inhibitor rings that had some green gemstone on it, and passes them over to Shadow "You probably can find a better use for these than me...just tell Blue, that I hope get better."