Ninjago Head Cannons Pt:2

Ninja- After Nya and Jay won the dance contest in prime empire Kai and Lloyd became jealous so they asked for Jay and Nya to teach them to dance too. Wu found that the dance lessons helped with their ninja training so he added it to their practice.

Lloyd- Lloyd has a secret talent which is playing the piano. He plays it secretly because he isn't sure if he's good enough (he's amazing at it).

Kia- Eats bananas wrong on purpose because he knows the ninja find it strangely annoying and likes to bug Cole since one time he caught him sleep walking eating a banana the wrong way.

Ninja- The ninja usually target Jay for teasing (friendly) but they all know he is the reason the team isn't totally depressed since his jokes makes everyone laugh.

Lloyd- Lloyd never admitted this but when he found out that Nya was Samurai-X he was super excited because she was his hero. He secretly wanted to be a samurai instead of a ninja. He still see's Nya as his hero and big sister.

Zane- Zane loves detective movies ever since he did research to find Dire with P.I.X.A.L. On movie date nights he always makes her watch them. She isn't a big fan but she likes to see Zane happy.

Ninja- The ninja all are super envious of Jay and Nyas relationship. Even though Zane and Kai are in relationships themselves they know it'll never be as deep and meaningful as Jayas. Lloyd sometimes wishes Harumi would have loved him like Nya loves Jay.

I know this was short writters block any suggestions? Also who's your favorite ninja? Mines Jay!!!