After that Yoongi texted Jimin to come to his floor so that they can leave together and greeted a few friends before leaving the hall.

~~

Jimin smiled looking at the pics that they just took and almost jumped as he heard Yoongi's voice.
"Hey!"

"Oh my- you scared me!" Jimin sighed holding his chest.

Yoongi chuckled as he pulled the boy out of the elevator. "What are you so busy with that you didn't even see me?"

"Just checking out some admirers~" Jimin said as he moved closer.

"Well..." Yoongi pulled him by his waist to connect their bodies. "Don't you think it's a bit too late for you to do that?"

"Uhuh.." Jimin shook his head a little as he placed his hand on Yoongi's chest.

"You can't back off now baby...the world knows." Yoongi smirked as he leaned a little lower.

*ahem ahem*
Both the boys looked at the direction of the voice. "Uhmm hey Jackson..." Yoongi gave an awkward smile.

"Whatever. Take me with you guys too." He said without any expressions and walked past them like nothing.

Jimin sighed as he leaned on Yoongi's chest with a faded smile. "When will we get some alone time?" He whispered.

"Hopefully tomorrow after the wedding." Yoongi said as he placed a small peck on his head. "Let's go...we need to rest for tomorrow. We won't get time."

"Hm!" Jimin nodded and both the boys walked out to the building and towards the parking lot where a semi drunk Jackson was waiting for them to unlock the car.

And as soon as Yoongi unlocked the car. Jackson directly got in fell asleep on the back seat.
Yoongi and Jimin also got in quickly as they didn't want any media attention at the time.

Soon after reaching home. Both the boys dragged Jackson towards his room.
"Is he wasted?" Yoongi stopped as he heard Yugyeom.

"Yeah...sorry hyung.. If we woke you up." Yoongi said.

"Yeah really sorry. We were just trying to tuck him in quickly. He had too much." Jimin said with giggles following.

"Why don't you guys so freshen up and I can take care of him....? " Yugyeom said and Yoongi's eyes opened wide.

"You?" He choked out. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah I am, Yoongi. Go, rest. It's your big day tomorrow." Yugyeom said as he slowly pulled Jackson away from their arms and dragged him into his room. (Jackson's room)

"What's wrong with him?" Yoongi asked leaning lightly on Jimin.
And Jimin just shrugged.
I definitely know what's going on... He smirked before both walked upstairs to their room to rest.

"Hey babe..." Yoongi started to grab Jimin's attention.

"Hm?"

"It's our last day of dating...."

"Oh Yoongi. It's the tenth time you're telling me this!" Jimin sighed.

"I'm just excited okay?"

"I understand! But now...you should sleep.." Jimin said as he pushed Yoongi on the bed. He then crawled over to him and hugged him. "Close your eyes and rest..." Jimin knew that although Yoongi was acting all cool, he was scared and nervous. So he tried his best to calm the boy down.

Yoongi closed his eyes and a smile appeared on his face. "Just a few more hours..."

"Hmm.."