53. Sponsors

Author's POV.

"Good morning, sir!"

"Good morning, Mr. Min!"

"Good morning, Yoongi!"

Yoongi just nodded to a couple dozens of 'good morning' s that he received as he walked towards his office.

He walked at a speed that was neither to fast not too slow. He stopped in front of the elevator and a few more employees surrounded him. One of them was a friend of Yoongi who he never took as a friend. Yoo Kihyung. (Monsta x)

"Hey, Yoongi...how are you?" Kihyung asked with a smile.

"Oh hey! I'm good. What about you?"

"Good too."

"Oh by the way I heard you have a sponsors meeting today....." Kihyung said with a cocky smile and Yoongi nodded.

The lift finally opened and they got into it. Kihyung slowly leaned towards Yoongi's ear and whispered almost making the boy flinch in shock. "Maintain a safe distance from him....."

And Yoongi gave a co fused looked.

"I heard he is gay...." He let out a low chuckle.
This made Yoongi very uncomfortable. Although he was used to people who are homophobic and say a lot of things about people who are different but this time he felt offended. As if those words were said just for him, to offend him.

He turned to look at Kihyung with dark angry eyes. "Maybe if you paid the same amount of dedication in your work you wouldn't be stuck at the same position since debut!" Yoongi scoffed and walked out of the elevator as soon as it hit his office floor.

Yoongi quickly got into his office and tossed on the couch. He felt very uneasy and didn't know what was the actual reason behind it.

He just took long breaths and picked up his office telephone. "Hello, hey! Tara! Please ask Hyunjin to bring me two grande of my regular from Starbucks! And also ask him to hand me the details of the brand that is willing to sponsor..."

"Is that it, sir?"

"Yes"

"I'll inform him right now, sir!" With that she hung up and Yoongi got back to his work.

On the other side.

"Felix, I literally have so much work to do!" Hyunjin said annoyed by the boy.

"But listen to me first! I'm trying to tell you about something juicy!" Felix said as he followed him.

"Felix you already know how much work I have to do since boss decided not to-"

"They had sex last night!" Felix said cutting Hyunjin and the boy froze at his place.

"T-they w-what?" Hyunjin asked in a shaky voice.

"Yes, I heard them last night!" Lix said with an assuring face.

"But how can you be so sure? " Hyunjin asked.

"Yah! Don't you trust me???? I fucking heard Jimin hyung screaming at the top of his voice for Boss to slow down." Lix said with sparkling eyes.

"Really!!?" Hyunjin almost screamed.

"Yes!!" Lix gave the same energy.

"So they made up in bed!!! Oh my god!!!" Both started jumping like kids.

"I can't believe they did it!!"

"They did it-"

"Who did what??" A deep voice was heard which made both the boys look back.