11. Faint

Author's POV.

The next morning.

"Sir, we're here!" Felix said.

"Hm." Yoongi nodded and opened the door.

"Wait!" Hyunjin said all of a sudden making Yoongi freeze.

"What?"

"What if someone attack you again?" He looked at Yoongi and then at Felix. "I think we should go and check first. What if it's a wrong address....?"

Felix nodded. "You're right! We should check first!"

"Yah! Stop ruining my mood everytime you guys." Yoongi said annoyed. "I need to meet him alright! What if he thinks I'm too arrogant to apologise!?"

"That's true though..." Felix said under his breath.

"Hey! I heard that!" Yoongi opened the door again. "And I'm going!" With that he got out of the car but-
"Yah! What the fuck!!!?" Yoongi groaned as he looked at his shoulder. Yeah a bird pooped on his shoulder. He directly got back into the car. "Someone please clean this before I puke."

Felix directly jumped out and went to Yoongi. He grabbed some wet wipes and tissues and cleaned Yoongi's hoodie. Yoongi's face was a top show and Felix was hardly holding his laugh.

"So, are you still going sir?" Hyunjin asked.

"I think you should check first.. you know...it's not safe for me to go somewhere without checking..." Yoongi said.

~~

"It's so boring...." Jennie said as she leaned on the couch.

"So fucking.... boring...." Lisa said as he changed the TV channels.

They had a sleepover and were both bored as there was nothing to do in the morning. Ofcourse they had some incomplete assignment but they didn't care.

"How did we complete all special game episodes of Yoongi last night???" Jennie whined.

"I told you to keep some for today you bitch!" Lisa rolled her eyes.

"I miss him already....let's check his instagram!"

"He haven't posted since the Busan rumour came up." Lisa pouted. "I wish I could meet him someday"

"Says the one who buys make-up products everytime!"

"Atleast I don't eat like a pig all day!"

"What!? Did you just called me a pig??" Jennie glared.

"Yes I did!" Lisa stick out her tongue.

"You little bi-"

Ding dong.

Both of them looked at the door.

"My brother is here! Yay!" Jennie ran towards the door and opened it completely at once.

"Hey....good morning!" Hyunjin did a small bow with a smile.

Wow

Wow. Jennie froze.
Her mouth was wide open, she was unable to process. The only thing she did was blink her eyes.
"Are you single?" She asked.

"Sorry mam. Not into girls..." He skretched the back of his head with a awkward smile.

Ting! 🏳️‍🌈

Jennie was pulled back to reality. She covered her face and stepped back a little.

"Hey who's there?" Lisa said as she walked towards the door.

"Is it the correct house?" Felix walked to Hyunjin and Lisa froze.

Holy moly! Don't tell me their the new neighbours! Lisa was dancing internally. And her expressions were almost same as Jennie's

"Are you single?" Lisa asked looking at Felix.

"Um...yeah..." Felix gave a confused look.

"Wanna go on a date?" He asked with pink cheeks.

"Sure! This is my number." Felix handed her a card.

Jennie hit her arm. "Hey! Are you cheating on Suga?!"

"Sush!" Lisa glared.

"You're Suga's fans??"

"YESS! Die hards!!!

Hyunjin frowned. For some reason he was angry that Felix accepted the date and gave her his number. But didn't know why. Fisted his hands and looked down to calm himself.
"Felix! I think we came here for some work." He smiled.

"Oh yeah...so sorry to disturb you girls!" Felix bowed. "We were actually looking for Park Jimin...." They were about to leave.

"WAIT!" Jennie screamed. "You're looking for whom??"

"Um..." Felix looked at Hyunjin. "Park Jimin-"

"He is my brother!!" She smiled ear to ear. "Are you here for his job appointment?? Are you from Lesor?"

(A/n Lesor is just a brand)

Felix gave a confused look.
"Ah! Then are you from his Uni!? Because he said she applied for-"

"No, they're my Manager and bodyguard."

"S-suga~

"S-suga~....." With that Jennie faints.

"Are you really- oh my god!!!!" And Lisa falls too.

"Fuck." Yoongi looked at both Felix and Hyunjin who were glaring at him.

"We asked you to stay in!!" They both said together.

_____________________________________

I have completely lose hope on myself and my career, maybe I should become a full time writer...what say?