51. Touch

.

Warning: This chapter contains smut... So please skip if you're not comfortable.

Author's POV.

"Yoongi!!! What the hell-" Jimin gasped as he covered his upper body with his hands. "Y-you're back?" Jimin asked in his shaky voice.

"Bold...." Yoongi smirked as he climbed the bed slowly.

"W-what..." Jimin turned into a ball.

"Very bold of you...to sleep on my bed..." Yoongi pulled him by his leg making the boy lay back on the bed. "Without a anything on...." Yoongi hovered him.

Yes, Jimin was sleeping only in sweatpants which were probably Yoongi's because those seemed really loose.

Yoongi smirked and leaned in to kiss Jimin's lips but the boy looked the other way. "You rick of alcohol, Yoongi!"

"So...? Will you reject me in this too now?"
And this was when Jimin actually looked at Yoongi's face. His eyes we're filled with tears and he was at the verge of breaking down.

Jimin didn't hesitate to pull him by the collar and smash his lips on Yoongi's. "I am sorry, Yoongi...." He said as he sucked Yoongi's lower lip. Yoongi didn't waste another second and kissed him back.

Yoongi slide his tongue for which Jimin gladly accepted as he trailed his hands from Yoongi's nape and caressed his silky soft hair.
The kiss got more and more intense and as a human being Jimin needed oxygen. He tried to pull away but Yoongi leaned even more close to not let the boy escape.

He is gonna eat me. Jimin thought as he opened his eyes and looked at Yoongi's closed perfect eyes which were so close to him.

Yoongi trailed his hands down Jimin's chest and to his waist feeling Jimin's perfect body line.
And for Jimin, he was unable to hold more. He finally pushed Yoongi.

Yoongi was surprised by the behavior and a whine escaped at the sudden lost of those strawberry lips that Yoongi was feeding on. He directly switched on the lamp and looked at Jimin whose eyes we're all teary and hair messy.

"I... I am sorry...." Yoongi said as he looked down. "I will... l-let you-" Yoongi was cut off as Jimin pulled him down by his collar.

"No body asked you to apologize..." He pecked on Yoongi's lips. "I love you, Yoongi...." He whispered and started kissing Yoongi once more.

"I love you more..." Yoongi quickly unbuttoned his shirt. And Jimin couldn't help but drool at the scene in front of him.

"You workout?" Jimin asked with a gaped mouth.

"Why? Do I look too lazy for that?" Yoongi asked with a raised eyebrow.

"No~ You look to cute to have that body underneath..." Jimin said.

"You'll forget the word 'cute' after tonight...." Yoongi directly attacked on his neck. He sucked and kissed his neck until it was decorated with red purple hickeys.

Jimin flinched as Yoongi bite on his upper chest leaving a dark hickey.
"Y-yoon-" Jimin bit his lip as he tried holding a moan which was fighting to escape from the pleasure his body was getting.

Next Yoongi sucked on his nipples making the boy lose all his strength to hold in his moans. He grabbed a fist full of Yoongi silky hair as he let out a needy moan making Yoongi smirk against his skin.

Jimin gasped as Yoongi pulled off the sweatpants that Jimin was wearing. "Yoongi!!" Jimin looked at him with wide eyes.

"Let's do it baby.... Please?" Yoongi looked at him with a small pout and puppy eyes as if he was not talking about the 'cute' word minutes ago.