S3: EP 10 - Ehh Fuck You, Doc!

____________________________________________________________________

"Any sign of the others?" Sammy carefully asked (Y/N), who was standing still. "No... Not yet at least." He replied in a monotone voice.

"C'mon let's get going." He ordered as he grabbed Aoi and vaulted over a log. The two tried to catch up, but (Y/N) just ran faster and faster until they couldn't see him anymore. Maurice fidgeted with the laptop that was firmly placed in his arm.

____________________________________________________________________

Brooklynn Pov.

Hawkes pulls me through the tunnels and basically throws me towards one of the girls who caught me. I look around to see Wu wide-eyed.

"You and the other campers... You never made it off the island." He says in a shocked but slightly impressed tone.

"Oh it's no biggie. We just enjoy our share of death and destruction." I say sarcastically as Hawkes painfully yanks me by the arm.

I hissed in pain, tears threatening to fall. "(Y/N)'s going to kill him for this."

"Hate to spoil the little reunion but her friends took the laptop-" Hawkes was cut off by one of the girls with a blue hair highlights.

"She also has a mate and a child?" She told them, making Hawkes glare at her.

"I don't care, just watch her and make sure she doesn't do anything stupid." He replied, as holstered his gun and walks away into the jungle with the other mercenary.

"Look, Aoi is the fastest girl on the planet. Sammy knows dinosaurs better than you guys do, Maurice covers his tracks very well, you could never catch them, and (Y/N).... oof, I wouldn't want to be on his bad side and me being held hostage may have set him off." I say smugly at the Merc and the girls.

"Not with Hawkes and them on their trail, they won't get far." The mercenary states smugly, like it's a matter of fact rather than opinion. I chuckled, confusing everyone.

"That's what you think but this is my boyfriend's territory and he's pissed." I smirked at them, I feel the quill on the inside of my pocket. I hope I don't have to use it but... Whatever it takes.

____________________________________________________________________

(Y/N) Pov.

We keep running to get a good position for an ambush, but Sammy stopped for a breather. I noticed the tracks that we are leaving behind.

"Get up in the tree." I told them. "What?" Sammy questions as I point out the tracks.

"He can follow us. Get up in the tree, I'll lead them to their deaths." I say as I get ready to run off. I hear Aoi whimper, I sighed and knelt in front of her.

"Hey it's okay... It's okay... I'll get mom back safe I promise you." I assured her, as she was sniffling.

"B-but it's my fault she got captured... If I hadn't run away we could've sticked together and Mom wouldn't have gotten caught."

"It's not your fault... It's mine, I should've expected this. Don't worry I'll make this right." I kissed her forehead, "Keep her safe guys, I'll see you later." I told her as I took off into another direction as they all climbed up a tree.

I found myself a good tree and began climbing it. I get to a good height and looked through the trees to see the hit signatures of the mercs.

"I know you can here me!" Hawkes says angrily, I slowly climbed down. "Give us the laptop and nobody will get hurt! I won't come any closer." I snorted in amusement. He motioned for the other mercs to go.