S4 E3 - Turning Dr. Turner

____________________________________________________________________

The tunnel is white with shades of metal grey. It practically screams money, money, money. We inspect the long hallway as we walk down. Nothing about this is natural. A desert environment with a projected background with a futuristic tunnel built-in projected background.

I'm seriously on high alert.

"Guys!" Kenji calls out to us as we turn and see Ben running down another hallway. I look up and hear water running in the pipes. They said that they heard water in the walls from the dessert. We come to the end of the tunnel and see another door, a massive system lock is built in. It looks so defensively built that no living animal can force itself through this... Yet.

"Lemme try something." I say as I walk up to the lock-pad and run my fingers across the pad and zapped it. The lock-pad crashed and the door opened.

"How did you do that?" Yaz asks, I just point my finger up and generate electricity from the tip. "Magic." I smirked, as she scoffed and rolled her eyes. Everyone giggles before getting bewildered by what we see.

A massive forest environment. We walk out in amazement as the door closes behind us.

"You guys remember like, five seconds ago, we were in a desert?" Brooklynn sarcastically states as she looks around.

"What the heck is this place?" Sammy asks, sounding very weirded out.

"This whole place is a total mind-fuck." I state as Aoi tapped my arm to get my attention.

"Dad, do you feel that?" She asked, I looked at her confused before the ground rumbled. The others gasped, we know that feeling and some of us don't like it.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say that feels like a...." Sammy says as the rumbling gets closer and we hear a loud growl that confirms their fears.

"T-Rex." Sammy stated in a whisper, as Maurice stood in front of her. A huge, dark blue and grey Tyrannosaurus shows itself and stares at us.

"Trespassers!" It's eyes lit up in alarm and roared in defiance

"Trespassers!" It's eyes lit up in alarm and roared in defiance. I try to transform into a Rex to challenge it but I just got a painful headache.

"Argghhh! Distract it! But don't transform!" I ordered Maurice and Darius as I clutched my head, as Brooklynn grabbed my hand and helped me with the others escape.

"Let's go, Dad!" Aoi runs beside me carrying a screaming Lily above her head.

"You have got to be fucking kidding me!?" Kenji shouts as we run.

The others scream in terror as they retreat, after a few seconds we hear an annoyed roar from behind us as Maurice and Darius.

"We made it slip but it will be chasing us shortly." Darius says nonchalantly before we separate in three groups. The others hid behind a tree and a large rock. I was hiding in the middle of two fallen logs I slipped into. The Rex runs past them and almost squashed me.