Season 2: EP: 6 - Misguided Power

(Y/N) pov.

"Hey girl how're you?" I cooed at Bumpy, while petting her armored head. She roared happily and nuzzled into my hand, while Ben tied Hap up with a vine, he kept glancing at me for some reason.

"I'm fine big brother!" She replied, while wagging her clubbed tail. Everyone backs away from her.

"Be careful now... Don't wanna hurt the others." I told her while gesturing towards, the three in the back."How about just grazing nearby and I'll call you over when we need you."

"Okay!" She happily waddled away, as I checked on the tied up Hap. Whom I noticed is pretending to be knocked out, I passed Ben who's retelling his story on how he survived alone.

"Fell off the monorail, got savaged by Pteranodons, found bumpy survived in the jungle, defeated Toro, and then I heard those fancy couples conspiring with this guy Hap." He tightened the knot before continuing, "So I figured you guys might need my help." As he finished his story.

"Oh hey I still have your dork pouch! Wait what" Kenji exclaimed pointing to his hip where the dork pouch was originally..

"Oh yeah I snatched it off of you earlier, but thanks for keeping it safe." Ben said as he reached down where the pouch was before noticing it was gone. "Wait what?" He exclaimed looking down confused.

"You need to be more aware of your surroundings Kid." I said twirling his bag around my finger.

"Watch the hands." I teased before throwing his pouch at him. Which made them look at me surprised that I managed to yoinked it without anyone noticing.

"Thanks... So who's the new guy?" He nervously asked the others as I kneeled down in front of the pretender, I felt the urge to rip off his throat and drink his blood before eating him, I greatly resisted it even though it was very tempting to begin with.

"Ben focus." Brooklynn ordered him, "The couple, what exactly did they say?" She urgently asked him.

"Not so much... But they're definitely up to something. Hap to" He replied holding the tazer spear. "I say we feed him to the Mosasaurus or the Trex." He offered to look at the two, Brooklynn had a look of surprise on her face from the boy's idea.

"Or we should ask him, on which death he prefers." I grabbed Hap by the scruff of his jacket and pulled him up. I got the urge again but this time, it's to pierce his heart with my claws and eat it. I growled and wiped my mouth from the saliva that was dripping.

"How'd you know?" He asked me bewildered.

"You're awake!?" The three gasped, aiming the stick at Hap.

Hap scoffed slightly moving away from me.

"Of course he's awake, he's a hunter, he hunts animals that can kill you for a living." I look at them and back at Hap.

"You think I'm going to be taken down by a bunch of kids?" He taunted us which I would've socked him if I wasn't so fucking hungry right now that I can't control my strength.

"Challenge accepted!" Ben said charging up the tazer spear.

"Stand down Kid." I ordered him, giving a slight glare.

"Put that down boy, before you get yourself hurt." Hap walked towards him. Ben 'accidentally' thrusts the spear forward at Hap as he hits a rock making him fall.

Luckily I was close enough to grab it, the only worst part is...
I grabbed the metal tip of it, but thanks to my thick skin I only felt a slight jolt and then nothing.

"Ohhhh what a tingly sensation." I glared at him, as my hand smoked a little. I pushed the tazer upward and dusted my hands off. Now everyone is looking at me in fear, respect and concern.