... I Really Do

Third P. O. V.

After Uta punched Obito's face it seemed like everyone and everything stopped to look at them.

The two held eye contact for a long time before they went on and had a fight.

And intense ones which ended up killing many people.

Obito panted and coughed blood as one of Uta's Kagune went through his stomach, while Uta let out a hiss as his father's hand went through his shoulder.

"What are you doing you idiot"

Obito could barely speak.

"I've been doing what my daddy has taught. Getting rid of dirty people so peace can happen. Arent you proud Daddy? Hmm?"

The seconds of silence pissed Uta off so he shouted loudly.

"ARE YOU NOT PROUD OF ME DADDY? HUH? ARE YOU NOT? I THOUGHT THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED HM!?"

"Uta please calm down we can talk it out" Naruto tried to reason with his best friend but it didn't help as it seemed like the teen couldn't hear him.

"Stop this madness and step back," Obito said.

"EVEN NOW YOU REFUSE TO CALL MY NAME AND SAY THAT YOU ARE PROUD OF ME. THAT'S ALL I EVER WANTED YOU TO BE PROUD OF ME."

The tension in the air choked everyone as the mad teen started crying and banging his chest with his left fist while his right fist took a hold of his dad's arm and held it tightly slightly breaking it.

Obito let a groan then said "I said calm down"

Witch made the teen cry even more now holding his head in his hands and letting out a painful scream which was a call for help, but everyone knew it was too late.

The ground started shaking and started to crash in a big perfect circle around the two of them making people back away from them.

Then the circle lit up with blue fire as it slowly but burned strongly and went toward the father and son.

"EVERYTHING, I GAVE IT MY EVERYTHING TO BECOME A PERFECT SON FOR YOU, FOR MY FATHER WHO COULD NEVER BE BRAVE ENOUGH TO CALL ME HIS SON, WHO WAS NEVER PROUD OF ME AND NEVER WANTED ME. WELL, I DON'T WANT YOU EITHER, I DON'T I DON'T." Uta was by now having a hard time breathing and was dropping to the ground, dragging his father with him.

Obito then started crying as he watched his son have a mental breakdown.

He felt the Kagune disappear from his stomach and his hand slowly slid out of Uta's sholder.

He then brought his son in a hug as the fire started burning them.

Naruto started to panic and was ready to go and dave his friend when Kakashi took his hand and pulled him back shaking his head.

Uta sobbed and sobbed in his hug as Obiti finally after many many years found the strength to tell him "Uta, my son, you were always my pride and joy. Daddy loves you more than anything in this world."

"I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU"
With every Uta's word flames got hotter and started to envelop them whole.

"I HATE YOU SO MUCH..." he hugged his father even more "... I really do." he cried silently. Obito smiled at his brave boy and both closed their eyes feeling the warmth of one another for the last time, or it was only the flame that provide them with warmth because there is no love between them as Uta really does hate his father and Obito hates his son.

E̶N̶D̶