Drunk And Annoying

Uta's P

Uta's P. O. V.

I looked out of the window while others shouted at each other and played some games. It was night, they started drinking a few hours ago by now all of them are wasted.

And me?

Well, I'm too busy to drink. Too busy staring at nothing. Great Uta.

I sighed as I drank the liquor from the glass in one go. Hoping it would wash my dirty soul and heart. That it would take all my sins away and lift the weight from my shoulders.

But of course, that didn't happen.

So I started going deep into thoughts about war.

My supervisors plan for me to be in the last line of defense or jump in if necessary. But I had other plans for myself.

First I'm going to kil-

"Uta man, stop with that scary smirk. How has life been treating you" drunk Naruto threw himself on me making me tsk in disgust.

Over years I became allergic to humans. Any kind of them. They all disgust me.

"Life, like always, boring and monotone," I answered him in a flat tone uninterested in any kind of conversation.

"Ah come on any girls" he tried again making kissing noise.

I looked up and said "What is that" they all turned to see and so I knocked Naruto out.

"Oh it was noth-, Naruto" I slapped his face pretending to be surprised "he probably passed out from all the alcohol," I stated. They all nodded also drunk as fuck. So I made some excuses to bring Naruto home so they just dismissed us.

I got up, put him over my shoulder then went out and threw him on the ground. He grunted and sat up.

" What-" he started, sober than before.

"You passed out from all the drinks so I wanted to bring you home but you just fell," I stated and went toward my apartment slowly leaving Naruto alone. I don't care what he will do.

The reason I didn't want to go to my house from before is partly that I want to leave my past self right there, in past. If I truly want to move one I need to leave it all in past and so I did.

It was hard for the last few years. Being surrounded by people, but being alone. People have high expectations from you and you fail them. Fighting with myself was harder than training with Madara and Zetsu.

I gave up many things for who I am now so things better play out like how I want them to.

"I'm not fond of you following me," I spoke and stopped walking.

"I don't have bad intentions" the weird guy spoke.

"I don't care what your intentions were. I'm just saying-" I appeared behind him holding kunai to his neck "-I hate it when people sneak up to me." he just stood there, his breath became quicker. Hm. Scared, surprised? A little bit of everything.

I just sighed and kicked his knees making him kneel before me. I went before him and looked at his pale face.

"Move it one millimeter and I will cut it off." I referred to his hand that was going behind his back, probably to grab his weapons.

His eyes shook a little as I let out some of my killer instants.

He looked at my eyes slowly. I smirked at him and raised my leg and forcefully slammed his head on the ground making the ground crack a little but not enough for him to pass out.

I put my hands in my pockets when I grinned and laughed to the point tears started to form. He shook a little but still tried not to give it out.

"Enough." someone said in a raspy tone.

I turned my head toward the person and my grin became wider.

This is so much fun.