❗️Crescendo❗️

*Warning* this chapter depicts explicit sexual content

She was like a damn present ready for me to unwrap. 

I could barely keep my hands off her when she told me that I wasn't going too fast for her at the show which had made me feel more than ridiculously guilty since I'd made her come backstage where anyone could have found us. 

Then, she'd warped my mind until there was nothing else for me to hold onto aside from her sweet and sultry scent wrapping around me and the feel of her curves melding against me as I held her tightly, hidden away in the shadows where I'd wrung so much pleasure from her body she'd actually fucking trembled against me.

"Corbin won't be back anytime soon will he?"

Shit. 

I pulled back reluctantly and stared into Ivy's deep green eyes that were filled with a longing that surely must've matched my own. 

"I don't think this environment is conducive to our songwriting needs, do you?  I think we need a change of...atmosphere."

A wry smile lifted Ivy's lips until they were all I could see and then she was pulling off of me and tugging me up off of the couch and into her arms. 

It felt like home. 

***

"Kade, are you sure this is okay?  Don't you have interviews and appointments and—"

"Ivy.  I would much rather spend time with you than try and promote the album that's already doing better than the rest of my previous albums combined, and it hasn't even dropped yet.  Why would I want to play two truths and a lie with annoying interviewers when I could be with you?"

Her cheeks reddened as I grabbed her hand and tugged her out of the passenger seat she'd been previously occupying, taking her with me up the service elevator to avoid anyone who might've been camped out in the front of my hotel to try and catch an errant shot or two of me. 

The air was electric, an amplified buzz scoring through my veins as adrenaline pored through my system, her hand in mine like a soothe to a burn I'd grown too accustomed to. 

The elevator doors opened to reveal no one else inside and, considering it was a service elevator, there would be no stops on the way up to my suite.

I had her back up against the wall before the doors could even shut, before I could wrap her fiery red hair around my fist, before I could swallow her first whimpers down with my mouth on hers. 

She was already a panting mess beneath me, my arms coming up around to hold her flush against me, my leg coming in between her thighs to part them for me and to sink myself down so that she could feel me growing against her.