"So you don't hate me knowing what you do?" Steve's eyes soon turned from anger to sentiment.

     "No...I'd never hate you, Eve." I smiled before sticking my hand out for him to take.

      Steve smiled softly before taking my hand as I pulled him up. "Can we not tell the others about this? It's just easier than telling them a whole story."

      I laughed slightly and nodded "we can just say you got carsick or something like that"

      As I turned around the group was outside of the RV and walking towards us watching their step in the tall grass for any animals that would try and bite them.

      "Ready to lie?" I joked while nudging him in the waist.

      "You bet Eds." His hand brushed against mine as we watched the group slowly start to form a line in front of us with crossed arms.

     "So what happened?!" Robin blurts out after the long pause of silence

      "I got super car sick all of a sudden so I hadda take a break." Steve shrugged before placing his hands in his pockets.

      The majority of the group actually believed him...minus Robin who was staring daggers into Steve. He would certainly get an interrogation later.

      "Well...since we're stopped...we might as well prepare our artillery...right?" Dustin stepped forward with a smile.

     "Yeah. Let's go Henderson." I lifted his hat before ruffling the curly haired kid's hair and walking ahead of the group to the RV.

      "Was Steve really carsick?" Dustin asked skeptically. If he thought I would give him a different answer he was dead wrong. I'm not a snitch. That's up to Harrington to tell.

     "Yep! He just needed a break... he felt like he was gonna hurl." I chuckled lightly before imitating the sound of a puke.

      "Ew dude!" Henderson giggled. As much as he acts like an adult...He's still such a child.

       "It's the truth he was all like blechhhhh!" I said before imitating throwing up on him.

     "Okay, okay! I get it!" He laughed even harder. "What are we going to be making?"

      "Some solid shields." I said while lifting up some garbage can lids and smiling at him.

      "Sounds lame..." Henderson slouched before grabbing it from my hand.

      "No no they're gonna have knives attached." I said before pulling out the bag of knives Nancy had bought at War Zone.

      "Badass..."

-Steve's perspective-

"Yeah...I'm not buying it. What happened." Robin squinted at me once Nancy started to head back for the RV with Max.

"Nothing! Just car sick!" I smiled awkwardly at her before lifting up my shoulders into a half shrug.

"Nope. Let's start that over. What happened." Robin somehow squinted even further at me.

"You're so nosey...you know that?" I stated before running my hand through my hair.

"It's my job as your friend to be, dingus. Come on. You can trust me..." Robin smiled wide in hopes of me telling her.

"It's not just my story to tell." I shrugged again before starting to walk to the RV as well. It was Eds's story just as much as it was mine. Arguably more so his.