Ch 42- Liliana's Mom

En başından başla

Y/n: alright...wait you said that you will need to open a portal and let it open for days

Hel: yes and?

Y/n: will I stay dead for days in the real world too?

Hel: hmm no, it will be no more than ten to fifteen minutes, it might be less if something unfortunate were to happen to you

Y/n: oh okay then what are waiting for?

Hel: I was waiting for you so let's start now oh and by the way, me and your inner phenomena are going to help you fend off the demons don't worry

Y/n: *smile* okay thanks

Hel: *smile* you're welcome, well let's start

After that Hel started chanting in a weird language and I felt something inside me, it was weird but also strangely comforting. I swear I could feel my mates out there and it just made me even more motivated to go back. After a moment I started hearing footsteps and I saw my inner vampire, werewolf, dragon, weretiger, kitsune, cursed knight, and angel coming toward us. We didn't have time to greet each other because demons started swarming us, we started our fight that will last for days.

-----------Back in the real world-------------

(Liliana's POV)

the other horsemen were resting next to Y/n waiting for her to wake up, the demon bitch who "killed" her was still kneeling in front of me.

Kaliaphis: *still kneeling* for-forgive me, your highness, i-i didn't kn-

Liliana: silence!

Kaliaphis:...

Liliana: I have questions for you, and you are going to answer them. As for your sentence *lean to Kaliaphis's ear* if Y/n does not come back, I will make sure that you will die slowly and painfully, understand?

Kaliaphis: *still kneeling* y-yes your highness *lift her head* Lady Y/n is your mate so I am sure she will be able to come back!

Liliana: *sigh* tell me why are you calling me "your highness"?

Kaliaphis: *surprised* huh? Are you joking your highness?

Liliana: *glare at Kaliaphis* does it look like I'm joking?

Kaliaphis: n-no forgive me, the reason why I call you "your highness" is because you are the next in line to be the queen of the underworld, do you not remember that?

Liliana: I lost all my memories, I-

Kaliaphis: what?! *glare at the horsemen* is it because of them? No, I am sure that they are too weak to even scratch you *glare harder at Ana* it is because of her right? This filthy thing!

Ana: *raise an eyebrow* it seems you have a problem with me

Kaliaphis: of course I do! Me and all the other demons do! You're an angel, your kind killed our king!

Ana: ghhh *hold her head in pain* your king...I think I remember him...no I'm not sure anymore maybe it's just another weak demon

Kaliaphis: what! How dare you! I am going to-

Liliana: you are not going to do anything to her! If you dare to lay a hand on her, I will slaughter you, do you understand!