10.Manan forever ♥...

Comenzar desde el principio

After sometimes Nandini composing herself rubbed her tears 😢 off looked at Manik to see 👀 he is still now in daze afraid of rejection from her love ❤ she left from there making Manik come out of his dreams

After sometimes Nandini composing herself rubbed her tears 😢 off looked at Manik to see 👀 he is still now in daze afraid of rejection from her love ❤ she left from there making Manik come out of his dreams. But by that time ⏲ Nandini already left from there.

Whole day Manik was restless to confess his love ❤ to Nandini and clear out all her misunderstanding.

M-(in mind) Don't worry my love 💕 as now I know you also love me I will also confess my love to you today and clear out all the misunderstandings between us. And after that no one can separate us no one....

But Whole day something or the other came up preventing Manik to tell Nandini about his feelings.
And finally it was night Manik and Nandini where supposed to return together from their when and Manik realised he couldn't make find any better opportunities to this.

M- Nandini I need to talk to you.

N-( Avoiding eye contact) Manik if you are thinking that I will try to come between you and Alia than no need to get worried I will not .

M-(irritated) Will you just stop saying everytime that Alia is my girlfriend Nandini.

N- But that's the truth Manik.

M-No Nandini there is a big misunderstanding of yours.

N-No Manik there is no misunderstanding don't lie I saw it with my own eyes.

M-(being completely angry) I am not lieing Nandini. And why will Alia be my girlfriend when I love you the way you love ❤ me even more than that .
Why will Alia be my girlfriend when I am truely, madly ,crazily ,deeply, and passionately in love with you. You can avoid me hate me or do anything to me but at the end one day you have to love me because you are mine Nandini only and only mine and no one can separate me from you no one not even you Nandini not even you.

N- (in shock) What are you saying Manik .Then that day.....

M- which day ?

N- That day when you proposed her my birthday 🎂.

M- Ohh that day

Flashback

M-What....

Alia-Yes baby are you not going to propose me now come Manik baby fast . Just propose me already.

M-(controlling his anger 😠 😡) Alia how many times I have to tell you that you are just a very good friend of mine nothing more than that and can never be..

A- But you only sent me (showing the Lettter)this letter to come here.

M- What no I didn't write it for you...