𝗖 𝗛 𝗔 𝗣 𝗧 𝗘 𝗥 - 𝗘 𝗜 𝗚 𝗛 𝗧

Start from the beginning

"Oh my god. We've been in traffic for more than an hour at this point," (Y/n) complained. "I know," Allison agreed. "Come on," she said. Both of the girls got out of the car. (Y/n) followed where Allison was taking them. Allison put on some glasses while she was at it. Allison almost ran to a small light post. She yanked the hanging scurf. "Vanya," she whispered. "Oh no," (Y/n) muttered. (Y/n) went closer to the yellow tape, Allison followed along. They both went under it. "Hey pardon me ladies!" An officer shouted. "I gotta ask you ladies to stay behind the lines. We had an accident here last night," the officer informed. "What kind of accident?" Allison asked. "The line please," the officer insisted. "Okay yes," Allison agreed, as she grabbed (Y/n)'s arm and took them behind the tape. "Got a little stuff on the ground. Okay? To be wary of," he told them. "What happened?" (Y/n) asked. "We're still trying to figure that all out. Okay, as soon as we do, you'll be able to read it in the newspaper along with everybody else okay?" he told her. "So have a nice day," he said. Allison took off her glass. "Look officer if there is anyway—" Allison was interrupted. "Holy shit!" The officer yelled out. The two ladies were stunned and confused. "You're Allison Hargreeves right?" He asked. "I saw you on TV like two night ago in that Sandra Bullock movie about underpaid teachers that rob a bank," He explained amazed. "Yeah. That's me," Allison admitted. "If I'm being honest my wife and I, we prefer you in the romantic comedies," he said. "Oh," Allison responded. "The Love on Loan trilogy. We can't get enough," He said chuckling. "Copy cheddar?" a person in his radio asked. "Yeah what do you got Fred?" he responded. "Hospital called. Perp from last night just regained consciousness," the person explained. "Yeah copy that. I'll be right over," he told them. "Allison freakin' Hargeeves. Wow," he mumbled amazed. "Ah my wife's not gonna believe it. Anyway I—I—I—I gotta go," he said. "Work stuff yeah," he added. "Yeah of course sorry," Allison responded making way for him. (Y/n) nudged Allison. Allison was confused. "Actually sir, that's why she's here," (Y/n) spoke. Allison caught on, as the officer turned around. "We're researching a role. A low enforcement role for her next movie," (Y/n) lied. "In Jackpine Cove? We haven't had a murder here in years," the officer explained. "Oh um its a small-town cop who takes down a drug cartel," she lied again. "Maybe you could let us come along while you conduct some official police business? We won't get in the way we promise," she lied once again. "Alright," he agreed. Allison was impressed. "Wait, who are you exactly?" he pointed at (Y/n). "Oh yeah! She's my assistant," Allison lied. "She looks like a Teenager," the officer argued. "I have a baby face," (Y/n) replied. "Eh alright let's go," the officer told them.

Five knocked at Klaus's door. "Get up we're going," he said interrupting whatever Klaus was doing. "Where?" Klaus asked. "To save the world," Five answered. "Oh is that all? Great," Klaus replied. "So pogo said Dad killed himself to get us all back together, right?" Five asked, as he paced around. "Yeah, so?" Klaus asked. "So it got me thinking. I had to jump to the future to figure out when it happened, but Dad, he can't time travel. So how did the crazy bastard actually know to kill himself a week before the end of the world?" Five ranted. "Well you know," Klaus spoke, as he put on pants. "Don't answer. The was purely rhetorical. Truth is, our whole lives he's been telling us we'd save the world from an impending apocalypse," Five added. "Yeah but I always thought he just said that to scare us into doing the dishes. Especially (Y/n). Oh man she would do them quick too," Klaus said. "Me too. But what if the old man really knew it was going to happen?" Five asked. "Yeah but knew how?" Klaus asked. "No idea. But the fact remains. His fakakta plan worked. We all came home! Since we're here we might as well save the world," Five said. "Oh yeah? What, like, the two of us?" Klaus asked. "Uh well, ideally no. If it was (Y/n) asking then maybe. But gotta work with I've got," Five answered, as they walked out of Klaus's room. Running towards them was Diego. "Where have you been?" Five asked. "Jail," Diego responded, as he ran into his room. "Any chance (Y/n) was with you? Her boyfriend seems to miss her," Klaus asked. "Long Story. Where's Luther?" Diego asked ignoring Klaus. "Haven't seen him since breakfast," Five replied. "Yeah two days until the world ends. He picks a great time to drop off the grid," Klaus agreed. "Shit," Diego muttered. "(Y/n) and Allison are in danger," Diego told them. "And you're barley telling us this now?" Five asked.