Alcohol

A/N: Request by @Leatherface1974 Okay fun story, this was given to me like 6-7 months ago, I just forgot this book existed, I haven't been on Wattpad for several months and haven't written anything in awhile. Tbh I lost interest in this series long ago but I will try to finish up all the requests that were given to me. I'm so sorry that it's taken me this long to re-notice this fandom. I will try to write these the best that I can but it's currently 3 in the morning. Love you guys thank you for all the support <3

The smell of cake was in the air, vanilla and chocolate marble cake to be exact. This was being cooked by none other than Ballora herself in the hotel kitchen. Her fun little helper, Circus Baby or better known as Baby, was suppling her with all the ingredients. Rockstar Freddy was in the corner of this kitchen, seemingly supervising the bakers as they did their work. He did so not in peace although, due to a certain eyeless bear, Lefty. Lefty was waiting on the cake to be done, though he can't taste certain mechanics by the famous Bryan allows him to eat without it damaging his mechanical wiring. Though speaking of Bryan, where is he?

Bryan happened to be walking around the theme park, well more like stumbling. In complete opposite to the cake's sweet smell, Bryan had the smell of alcohol everywhere, in his breath and his clothes. This is due to the fact he was just previously drinking at a specific gift shop made for older audiences. This gift shop sells items like alcohol, no trace of kids toys are found in the shop. Though in his hazy state Bryan had one goal on his mind, get back to his hotel room without detection. If the animatronics found out they'd be disappointed in him, and he can't have that, at least not right now.

He's in front of the hotel entrance now, all he wants to do is go to his room, but before he could start climbing the stairs a familiar smell hit his nose, his favorite kind of cake, coming from the kitchen. Now Bryan had two options either one, he go to his room and sleep off the alcohol, avoiding detection, or two he goes to the sweet smell and gets free cake with a lecture from Ballora and possibly someone else. With him basically blacking out at this point I think you can guess his choice.

Loud, uncoordinated steps can be heard from the outside of the kitchen, seemingly approaching. Lefty took a pause in his joke about a pickle, Freddy silently thanked a god he didn't believe in, though that would not be for long. He watched a certain human waltz in. His eyes are glazed over and he has a stumble to his walking. He mumbles something and then sits at the island in the middle of the kitchen (think like season 1 pizzeria kitchen because I don't know what the hotels kitchen looks like.) Freddy walks up behind him as Ballora watches as she pulls the cake out of the oven, ready to start cooling down to put on icing. Freddy speaks in a seemingly calm voice to outsiders but all four of them heard the worry in his voice, "Bryan are you okay?" Bryan looks up at Freddy with glazed over eyes, his voice slurs as he talks, "M'fine fr'ddy, j'st tir'd~" . Ballora looks over to said human after putting the cake on the counter, "Are you drunk?" she asks as she walks over to him. Baby looks up to her mom in concern, Lefty is on the other side of Bryan, opposite of Freddy. Bryan doesn't respond and instead puts his head in his arms, finally falling asleep at the counter,

"Bro, is he good!?" Lefty asks in a panicked tone, and Baby looks back up at her mom with the same question left unsaid. "Well judging from the way he walked in, and the way he talked, I'm assuming he drank something. He should be fine" Ballora says as she tries to reassure the two of them, but it may be more for herself. "Well he's still breathing so that's a good sign, and with a quick scan he has a stain on his white shirt, I'm assuming it's alcohol." Freddy says in a tone that sound nonchalant, we all know he's worried. From the tied jacket around the waist of the drunk human a small bottle of fireball makes itself apparent in it's pocket. Almost falling and shattering on the floor, though a fast Lefty caught it in the air. This was due to the panic that lefty was feeling, he put the bottle on the island. "He's drunk" Freddy say in a relieved tone, this he could work with, he thinks.

"So what do we do with him"asks Baby to no one in particular, "We should probably take him to his room" The one eyed bear suggested as he looks over to the other bear in the room. Freddy imitates a sigh and spins the stool so Bryan is facing him and Lefty helps to not let Bryan fall, Bryan is then picked up by Freddy and the journey begins. Bryan finds himself waking up the next day with a killer headache and no recollection of the past night. He looks over to his nightstand to see some pain killers, a cup of water, a plate with frosted cake on it, and a note. After downing pain killers like candy , and drinking half the cup of water. He reads the note.

Dear Bryan,

When your ready come down to us in the circus tent. We will be waiting and if you don't show up we will find you. You gave Baby and Lefty a heart attack when you came into the kitchen last night. They're worried about you.

-R.S Freddy

Bryan ended up getting that lecture when he arrived from two animatronics, can you guess who?

A/n: I'm so sorry this sucks 😭