Humans Are Weird 1: Forgeting

A/n: Guys I am so sorry for not writing or updating I again forgot this even existed, my bad 😅 I don't have motivation as well
Story Description:
Basically this series is about the animatronics witnessing Bryan doing random human things like forget why he went into a room or forget to eat. If you want to request something that Bryan does that the animatronics witness leave it down below!

No one's POV:
Bryan first walked into the pizzeria. Swiping his keycard with a small pep in his step today. The animatronics on are baby, ballora, lefty and Rs.foxy. Molten, of course, is also there.

"Hello everyone! What are y'all doing?" Bryan basically yells.

"Hi Bryan, I'm preforming my soap-opera!" Baby replies with the same energy, going back to story telling. The others just smile and nod, while of course molten sulking in the corner like an edgy thirteen year old reading twilight.

Bryan sat down and listened to the story go on from where it let off.

"Ok so to catch you up Bryan, Mr. bun(a bunny plush) found out that Mrs.Sheep was cheating on him. But he has a secret of his own. He is actually Mr.Bon, Mr.bun is his brother that went missing years ago. Mrs.sheep knows this because she is why Mr.bun went missing, but Mr.Bon knows that she is the reason he's gone and needed a cover up to find where his brother is. They are about to have an argument and the truth will unravel." Baby says in absolute excitement.
Bryan just looks a ballora in confusion. Ballora just shrugs her shoulders(?).

The story goes on from their, many plot twists happening. Bryan starts to zone out, trying really hard not to, he finally does. He stands up and starts to walk away to the extension room.

"Bryan?" Baby asks

No response

"Bryan you good?" Rs foxy asks, surprised that Bryan ignored him.

Still nothing

They all get to up follow him. Bryan saying nothing finally makes it to the starlight stage.
Bryan turns around to face them confused.

"Quick question, do any of you know the reason I walked in here?" Bryan generally questioning why he went there.

"No we don- wait you don't know!?" Lefty questioned in just as much, maybe more, as Bryan.

"I kinda- uh- forgot..." Bryan said looking embarrassed.

" You just- like- forgot" turns to the rest of the animatronics " is that normal for humans to do?" Rs.Foxy asked. The others just shrugged in astonishment.

"It's completely normal for humans to do that, actually" Bryan said answering the question.

"You can just-like forget what you are doing?" Ballora asks.

"Mhm" Bryan just nods looking embarrassed still

The more you learn, I guess. Humans are weird.~Lefty

A/n: again I'm sorry for not posting. Write down below a request for this series or this book in general!