Cotton Candy Break

A/n: Request from Non_Ya_Byisness . Thank you for the Request, hopefully this will be good enough for you! Please give me things you would change in it, I'm always looking for feedback! Remember that this is Platonic!

Bryan POV:
The sun shines on the horizon, over the park and the hotel. I'm sitting on the balcony watching the sunrise. I'm wondering what I'm gonna do today, most of the animatronics are charging or Jon's pizzeria to visit his animatronics. I believe I'm alone today, I might just start working on boring paperwork. Nah, that's to boring.

"What are you doing" a low voice behind me says. "Oh Jesus-" I jump out of my chair in my panic. Low chuckling comes from the tall half bear half spaghetti. "Why!?" I say during my heavy breathing calming down from my shock. "Cause it's funny" says the bear who scared the life out of my soul. I scoff "Anyways you didn't answer my question, what're you doing?" "Well before you rudely interrupted me, I was watching the sunrise". "Boring" I gasp in exasperation "How dare you-!?" "Shut up, shut up, no one wants to here it" I stop in the middle of my sentence and look away.

"What are you doing today?" I ask after a moment of silence. "Nothing much, maybe your work." I roll my eyes "Come on that's so boring" I say dragging out the 'ing'. "Let's do something, something fun." "Like what, go on the roller coasters?" He says in a judging voice.
I gasp in excitement " That's a perfect idea, we can go on rides together!" "Wait no, I was kidding- I'm not doing that" molten says as he starts to walk away. I grab his arm, "Come on please?" "No Bryan"

Molten POV:
Walking down the concrete path is where I ended up. Me and Bryan are walking to our first ride. "How did you convince me to do this?" I ask the short human. He looks up at me with a smug face, "I have my ways" then he giggled a little. We're currently walking to Foxy's ride, Bryan say's that, that one might be his favorite one. With little banter on the way there we arrive.

I look at the ride controls, set it to an autopilot mode for a standardized ride time. Bryan has already entered the seat in the car, and I take the seat next to him, kinda squishing him but he doesn't seem to mind. Then the ride starts moving.

3rd Person POV:

The cart slowly moves to the top. It looks like a pirates boat aiming up into the sky. Coming up to the top of the big hill coming up to the big drop. They sit and wait in suspense for the fall. The cart starts moving in down with more velocity, Bryan puts his arms up and and screams. At the bottom of that hill, they start to go up on a bigger hill. The same thing happens with Bryan being a human Molten not understanding what he's doing. Molten does relies that he is having a good time though, and is glad he went along, but he'll never tell Bryan that.

Up comes another hill, this one being the biggest in the ride. Bryan basically radiating excitement for it. As soon as the cart starts moving down, Bryan put his arms up, only thing different is that Molten puts his robotic arms up too. They both go down the hill screaming with euphoria.

After that ride they go to two different other rides, this time Bryan and Molten screaming with their arms up. After those two Bryan asks if they could take a break and grab food.
Molten agrees since he wants a break as well.

Molten POV:
We're currently in the candy shop. Bryan grabbed the most sugary soda right out of the freezer. "No" I say, "What, why?" He asks with a pouty face. "You can't grab something to sugary, you want cotton candy then we're going on more rides" I say like it's the most obvious thing. "So~?" He says back, "You'll throw up, idiot, your human." "No I won't." He says like he's making a point. "Yeah you will dumbass, even if you don't you'll make yourself feel sick."
He groans and puts it back then grabs a sprite. He shows it to me in sass, "this fine?" I just out to the table outside.

A few moments later he comes out with a sprite, cotton candy and a small notepad with a pencil. He sits at the table with me, it's a glass table with a pink umbrella in the middle to block the sun. It's around the afternoon now, and Bryan hands me the notepad and pencil. "Figured you might get bored while I eat the cotton so, I brought this so you could draw, or something"  He then take bite of his cotton, I take notepad and put it to the side and look back at him. He looks at me confused, "Do I got something on my face or?" This idiot, "No" I should've said yes "I'm just wondering something about you." He gives me a look that says to carry on. "How did you make going up and down in a moving cart fun?" He then stops and thinks. "I don't know, I like the adrenaline rush, that's why I find it fun. You don't get adrenaline though, so I don't know why you find it fun."

*POP* opens up the sprite and Bryan takes a sip. I think about what he said, I look up at him "Well that was helpful, thanks dumbass" He rolls his eyes and takes another bite of his cotton candy. I start up a bit of conversation with him, we chat a lot until he finishes everything and it settles for more rides.

*2.5 hours later*

Molten POV:
We went on a bunch more rides after the break. We went on maybe 3 or 4 more rides, me and Bryan are going on the last ride which is the slowest one, The ferris wheel. He and I are both on the same side of the metal box and that's because we both wanted to see the sunset. We're at the top now, just watching the sun 'set' in the distance. We set the autopilot to 20 minutes for us to be up there so the sun can set fully while we're there.

*Thud* I 'feel' a slight weight on my shoulder. I look over to see a short sleeping human resting his head on my shoulder. He looks very peaceful, but not comfy so I put my arm around him so his head is resting my chest fur. I think back to the question I had earlier. I realize that it's not the rides that were fun, it was him. Bryan's excitement and hyped energy was fun. I feel like I understand humans a little bit more.

The Ferris Wheel goes down and I put Bryan in his hotel room bed. I had a very good day today.