Attacked

A/n: for Non_Ya_Byisness , Okay so this will be horrible writing, I know. I haven't written anything in a while so this will suck. I will try to make this as best as I can. Sorry for not looking at this request sooner! Thank you for the request!

Bryan POV:

It was about 5-5:30 in the morning. I usually wake up around 4:30 to get ready and get to work on time. It was around the time of winter starting so the sun wasn't visible yet. The sound of cars buzzing became apparent up ahead on the path I take. Looking closer I find that construction made a lot of traffic, I also see they blocked off the sidewalks too. 'Just my luck' I think to myself as I look for a detour. Finding a back alleyway to take, I start walking that way. 'This is creepy' I think as I walk around a corner. There were cobwebs on the brick walls of the alley.

*snap* of a branch right behind me.
I turn around looking to find anything.
Nothing.

I turn back around and start walking again. An eerie feeling crawls up and down my body, but I dismiss it. All of a sudden I feel a sharp object on my throat. My breathing hitches, slowly around I feel a hand around my shoulder. I'm turned around to see a tall man looking down at me. Knife still at my throat I took in his appearance. Tall maybe 5'11,blonde hair with a scraggly beard. The smell of alcohol all over and in his breath as he spoke.

"Give me your money now, or I won't hesitate" I immediately start checking my pockets. I feel around in my coat pockets.  Nothing. My jeans pockets. Nothing. 'Just my luck, left my phone and wallet home.' "Well where is it?" his tone now getting more aggressive.

"I don't got any money" I slightly whisper. "What was that!" He yells way more aggressive while slightly shaking me. "I don't have money" I say in a worried tone.

His eyes widened," So you don't have money and you raise your voice at me?" His words slurring slightly. He takes the knife off my throat and brings it to my hand. He turns over my hand to see my palm. All of a sudden he makes a quick, jagged cut in my palm. I yelped out of sudden pain. He looks up at my face, my eyes, he then punches me hard enough to leave bruise. Uses the knife before I can think and slice's twice into my cheek. It starts bleeding, and I can faintly feel myself crying. I scream out in shock. All of a sudden I here a voice, I don't recognize it. "Ricky what are you doing, it wasn't supposed to get out of hand like this" The blonde man then runs out of the alleyway.

I look around the cobwebbed walls and then started to run. I ran as fast as I could out of there. The sun started coming up and I see the pizzeria up ahead. Running in side and slamming the doors. Making sure they're locked. I reel at what just happened. I sit down on the bench in the front. The pain just started to make itself apparent to me after the shock wore off. Still crying I feel my cheek to realize it's still bleeding. Just in time, I here random movement in the vents above. Now looking at the vents, I turn to the left to see tall spaghetti there.

"What happened to you?" A graveled voice spoke. "None of your concern" I say in a passive aggressive tone. "Frankly it is my concern because Afton wants to be the one to kill you. He wants you in the 'best' condition" He takes a pause to look at me again "So I'll ask again, what happened?" I look down and then back up at him, holding my bleeding palm, 'there's no way to get out of this one' I think to myself. "I got jumped in an alleyway by like two thugs, it's no big deal so go tell Mr.wabbit that I'm fine" I rolled my eyes.

All of a sudden I'm lifted up. Wires rapping around legs and arms, Molten brings me to the metal doors. "Keycard." He puts his hand out expecting something. "Left it at home" I say nervously, he then types in a series of numbers and the door opens.

Carrying me to the first aid station he sits me down on the table. "What're you doing" I ask confused. "Shut up idiot, you talk a lot, I'm bandaging you up, was it that hard to tell?" I don't reply and look down. He grabs my palm and starts disinfecting it with rubbing alcohol. The stinging is immediate, I hiss out in pain. He chuckles as he starts to wrap gauze around it. "What's so funny?" I ask defensively. He just looks and chuckles again. He speaks up "Nothing, it's just you humans have the most interesting reactions." I just look at him, I don't know what to respond to that with. He chuckles again while wiping off the blood on my cheek. With another cotton ball he disinfects the two cuts. I basically bite my tongue to hold in the sound of pain. He puts on a gauze patch for my cheek then lastly tries to alcohol my eye. "Unless you want rubbing alcohol in your eye I suggested you close it"

The stinging returns in a very sensitive place. I hiss out one last time, the stinging felt worse around my eye. I open it to see Molten cleaning and putting everything back up. He looks at me and kinda stares at the bruise. "It'll heal over the course of the week" he says. "Why?" I ask looking down. "Why, what?" He stares confused. "Why help me?" I responded as I look up again. "I told you, Springtrap wants you in perfect shape to kill you, that's why." "Oh" He starts walking away from the table he says something I can faintly hear, "I care for you too". "What was that" I yell out too him. "Nothing, dumbass, do your job as a bad business owner.

At that he went into the vents, as the animatronics finally turn on for the day. What an eventful morning.