STUPID JOKES

If you ever get cold, just stand in a corner. They're about 90 degrees.

Whats's orange and sounds like a parrot? A carrot.

What's blue and smells like red paint? Blue paint.

Man: " Can you please call me a taxi?"

Other man: " You're a taxi."

What do you call a sleep walking nun? A roamin' Catholic.

Hellen Keller walks into a bar. Then a table, then a chair.

Is google a boy or a girl? A girl, because it tries to complete your sentences for you, and it never ever forgets what you said. true.

And here's another: That makes Bing a man, it claims to be the best but can't please the user. VERY TRUE.

We should stop making fun of fat people. They're getting fed up. *Sorry if this is offending guys!

What award did Chewbacca win at the Olympics? Wookiee of the year.

Before you insult someone, walk a mile in their shoes. Then, they'll be a mile away with no shoes.

Why do Natives hate snow? Because it's white and settles on their land. ( No offense intended!)

What did the Mexican fire fighter name his newly born twin sons? Hose A and Hose B.

X: Nobody remembers me!

Y: Of course they do, everyone remembers their x's.

Where does the one-legged waitress work? Ihop.

Comment & Vote if you laughed or smiled!