16. Surprise surprise

The next couple of weeks flew by, and only two of the alphas managed to get their job back. It all started a new culture and Harry was ofren asked to participate in meetings and projects, along with other omegas who had climbed the ranks and it please Louis and his parents to see this new acceptance og eachother. It even lead to an interview with a business Magazine which told how everybody was equal and chosen only by qualifications and not by gender first, which had been the case earlier. Harry felt like they were living the dream, only black cloud was Mark's health, which had taken a turn for the worse. One evening, when Jay had been by for dinner while Mark was in the hospital for an overnight stay, Louis surprised Harry with the idea of having a wedding at the end of the month. "I really want my dad to be there for our big day, and why not do it and make it official? I know you're it and we're already mated" he asked with a nervous smile while playing with his fingers. Harry didn't know how to respond. He understood why Louis wanted to do it so soon, but he needed him to wait a bit longer. "I know you're it for me too, but why so rushed? How about we wait three months? There's a lot of planning involved and people have to get a heads up on the date so they can make it." Louis seemed to accept the answer and they agreed upon a date in about three months. Louis immediately called his parents and told them the date, and Harry called Gemma and did the same.

The next day, Harry called Sarah and Liam into his office and told them about the wedding and what had to be done. "Ofcourse we'll help! I'm so excited!" Sarah almost screamed after hugging Harry several times. "Are you sure about this?" Liam asked and Harry nodded and smiled fondly. "I've never been more sure of anything in my life. This is the right way for us to do it, and the right time while Mark is still with us." Liam smiled and hugged him "You're too good for him, you know that right" he joked. "Nah, he's too good for me, and I'm forever grateful that destiny chose me as his perfect mate." Liam and Sarah left to get things started and Harry went back to work. He still had the title of personal assistent but most of his work tasks were along the lines of assistent CEO, but he didn't mind it one bit. Small steps and their dream with the company would come true. It seemed liked all of Harry's dreams were about to come true and he had never felt so calm and satisfied as he did right now. Everything was good, he was ecstatic to be mated with Louis and really looked forward to sharing his life with him.

They had decided to host a dinnerparty for some of Louis' closest friends, and Harry had arranged for all of them to come. When there was about an hour left before they came, he told Louis that he would get ready and Louis offered to set out the drinks meanwhile and then hop in the shower when Harry was done. When he came up, Harry was dressed in a white suit with a black floral pattern and looked absolutely delicious. "Damn Haz, who are you trying to impress?" he asked teasingly, and Harry just smirked and gave him a small kiss. "Wouldn't you like to know?" He pushed Louis towards the bathroom "Go and get ready, they'll be here soon." Louis backed towards the door and whistled as his eyes fell on Harry ass in those pants. "Damn I'm lucky" he said with a wink before he closed himself in the bathroom. "You have no idea" Harry whispered to himself as he laid out a new blue suit he had gotten for Louis, along with a white buttonup and his brown shoes. He quickly finished doing his own hair and looked in the mirror one more time. "Perfect. This is perfect" he said to him self and took a deep breath before going downstairs and greet the guests who were about to arrive.

When Louis came downstairs he looked like a million and Harry's heart started to race just by looking at him. Liam and Sarah winked at him and went to greet Louis. "Are you ready sweetheart?" Jay asked as she placed a gentle hand on Harry's shoulder. "More than anything" he replied, eyes still stuck to Louis and his gorgeous smile. "He'll love it, and you both look amazing. I'm so happy that he met you before all of this. You have no idea how happy we are to know that you're by his side. We love you both so much." She said with tears brimming her eyes. Harry hugged her tight and kissed her forehead. "We love you both too, and we're here for you, whatever and whenever you need, okay?" "Thank you Sweetheart." They hugged a bit more until they got interrupted by Louis who were surprised to see his mom attending the dinner. "Seems like we have some surprise guests tonight. Did you plan this Haz?" He questioned with a smile. "Maybe" Harry replied with a small grin. "Thank you love, and thanks for the suit, it's really nice. But why sweety?" "Can't I just spoil my alpha a bit?" "You can, as long as I can spoil my omega a lot" The fond smiles and sweet kiss made Jay coo at them. She let out a sigh and went to find Mark.

Not long after they had greeted all the guest came the next surprise for Louis. Harry felt more calm than he had anticipated, as he got everyones attention on him. Louis was standing next to Liam and Sarah, and had on his eyecrinkling smile. Harry spoke from the heart. "Not long ago, I met this gorgeous man, I very quickly realised that something extraordinary were happening between us, we both did really. It may seem foolish to some, but we both know it to be true. We are perfect mates, the one in a million chance to find each other and we did. Not a moment goes by that I don't thank my lucky stars for sending you my way so soon, so I can spent a lifetime loving you my sweet Lou. You're everything to me, and my world begins and ends with you. You have me made your partner, your equal, not just here at home but also at work, and together we can make the world a better place for everybody. You're already making my world a perfect paradise, just by simply being in it, and being mine. I love you Lou." He raised his glas in a toast and everybody clapped and some were getting emotionel by his words. "One more thing" he started again and made eyecontact with Louis. "My sweet alpha, Louis William Tomlinson, will you do me the honour of marrying me, right now, right here with all of our family and friends present?" Louis' eyes widened and everybody gasped out loud. "Oh god Haz, yes, yes, yes!" Louis exclaimed as he rushed into Harry's arms and hugged him tightly. "Are you sure? How did you do this? I love you so much. God, you're perfect!" Harry nuzzled into Louis neck and sniffed his scent. "I love you too" he replied. Louis cupped his face and kissed him deeply. "Save it for the honeymoon" Liam yelled and everybody laughed. Harry took Louis' hand and lead him into the garden. It was beautifully decorated with fairy light and flowers and candles everywhere. Under a canopy stood Jay and Mark and waited for them. They walked up to them and Liam followed and stood beside Louis as Gemma stood beside Harry. "For this special occasion, I've been ordained to perform such act, and will therefore be marrying these two lovely people today." Louis' jaw dropped and he looked stunned before tears escaped his eyes and he hugged his dad tight before allowing him to continue the ceremoni.

It felt like a dream. It was a dream coming true. He was now a married man, and the hard work of pulling the wedding together in such a short amount of time had paid off. They had left the party behind, and Gemma in charge of everything and were now on their way to the bridal suite in one of the most prestige hotels in the city. Louis hadn't stopped touching Harry since the ceremoni, it'd be holding his hand, a hand on his hips or on his thigh, small caresses here and there and it was driving Harry mad. As soon as the door closed behind them he sat their suitcase down by the door and Louis spun him around and pushed him against the wall. He grapped his hair with one hand and his ass with the other and kissed him hungrily. Harry was surprised at first but kissed him back just as fiercely and with the same desire. "I can't believe you did that" Louis whispered when they parted to breath. "Anything for you Lou" "I love you Haz, you're mine legally now too" "Always yours, always mine Lou" they looked into each others eyes for a moment before Louis lead Harry across the room to the bed, and their clothes fell as a trail behind them. He laid him gently down on the soft bed and started kissing every inch of his body. Harry was moaning and writhing beneath him. "Please make love to me alpha" he whispered before reconnecting their lips and Louis did just that to his husband.