11. Always mine, always yours.

The days that followed were filled with meetings, which Louis had to attend during the daytime and dinners with associates kept them apart every night for almost a week. Harry hoped that it was all temporary, and he had hoped to get a chance to talk to Louis about this new situation. The news that he was an omega who dated the CEO had travelled fast and several people tried to befriend him so he could pitch their ideas to Louis, but he always saw through them before they got that far.
That saturday night Louis came home late after a dinner and found Harry sleeping on the couch. "Come on baby, time to go to bed" he whispered as he gently woke him up and practically dragged Harry to their bed. He quickly got rid of their clothes and they crawled under the blankets and Louis cuddled up next to Harry with an arm around his waist and face close to his neck so he could smell his sweet scent and he immediately relaxed, knowing that this is were he belonged.

The next morning Harry woke up first and just enjoyed laying there and study Louis' sleeping face. He looked so relaxed, happy and hidden away in their own bubble for the time being. He gently caressed Louis' cheek and gave him a small kiss on the lips, a small smile spread across Louis' lips and Harry just had to give him another kiss. "Good morning love, what a nice way to wake up" Louis said while he ran his hand through Harry's curls, down his chest and up again. His hand came around his neck and pulled him in for another kiss. He pulled Harry on top of him and the kiss deepened as Louis let out a groan. Harry could feel his slick starting to run and he started nippling down Louis' neck and caught one of his nipples gently between his teeth, as Louis pushed his head back down in his pillow and arched his back with a moan that echooed in the bedroom. Harry whimpered at the sound and grinded downwards in the hope of some friction for his already very hard and aching member. "Fuck Haz..." Louis whispered before he flipped them around and started tracing his hand down Harry's side and squezzed his thigh before pulling the leg up and Harry wrapped it around his waist. "Please, Lou. Please alpha. I need you so badly" Harry almost begged before Louis reattached their lips together with so much passion and lust that Harry felt dizzy. "I got you baby, i got you" Louis whispered as he tucked on Harry's hair and kissed him just belove his ear. Harry moaned at the feeling and scratched his nails down Louis' back as Louis put on a condom and hovered over him for a second before he slowly pushed in and build a rythm for them. "Oh fuck Haz! You're so tight, so amazing. My perfect omega. God I love you so much sweetheart". Louis kept praising him and Harry was on the verge of tears from all the joy he felt. "I love you too alpha, my sweet and perfect Lou"

Louis suddenly stopped and just looked down at Harry as he cupped his face with one hand while leaning on the other one. "What's wrong?" Harry whispered as he grew anxious. "Absoloutly nothing baby, it's perfect. Except one thing..." "what?" "Will you be mine forever? Will you marry me and mate me? Share my life with me?" Louis asked with so much vulnerability that Harry had tears running down his cheeks. "Are you sure Lou? Are you kidding me?" "I've never been more sure of anything in my entire life. I mean it with every fibre in my body and soul, I love you Haz". "I love you too Lou, and yes I would love to be yours and for you to be mine, to always come home to you, make memories together, have your pups and be your mate. I'll always look after you and support you in whatever you want to do. I'm already yours with all of my body and soul. Your omega, forever." Louis had tears running down as he leaned in and kissed Harry sweetly on the lips and started peppering small kisses all over his face and neck. Harry let out a small giggle as Louis shot him his eyecrinkling smile. "Always mine, always yours" he said and Harry nodded while cupping Louis' face with both hands. "Always mine, always yours" he whispered before kissing Louis deeply as he slowly started to make love to him once more, but this time they had never felt so connected or close as it was filled with all the promises of a shared future.

They spent the rest of the weekend together and monday morning they found it even harder to part at Harry's office. "Love you baby, always mine, always yours" Louis whispered as he gave Harry one more kiss and hug before he left. Harry couldn't stop smiling and had a blush as Sarah teased him with how smitten he was, and he just laughed and teased her back about Liam. At lunch Louis seemed on edge and when he asked to talk to Harry alone before he left again, Harry frowned and got a knot in his stomach. "I just wanted to know if you would feel comfortable with going public on our engagement? I really don't like being away from you, and I want the world to see that you're taken and you're mine...please?" "I don't mind at all, I want to shout it from the roof tops if I could" Harry grinned and hugged Louis tighter and sniffed him deeply. "Good, cause I had my mom bring me this" Louis said as he pulled a small velvet box out of his pocket. The ring inside was stunning, rose gold with a band of small diamonds all the way around and Harry couldn't speak as he just stared at the ring in Louis' hand. Louis took his hand and slid the ring in place, it fit perfectly. "Always mine, always yours Haz" Harry had tears in his eyes as he smiled at Louis, still unable to form any words as his mind was all foggy. "It was my grandmothers wedding ring, given to her by her perfect mate, my grandfather." "It's beautiful" Harry whispered as he let a few tears fall. "This is amazing, Thank you. I love you so much Lou. Always mine, always yours." They kissed deeply for a few minutes and hugged tightly before Louis had to leave again. Harry just stood in the middle of his office and took a few deep breaths before he went back to work. Later that day he got a message from Gemma saying that she was gonna be in town tomorrow and if she could stay at their place for a few days. He immediately agreed and shot Louis a text to inform him about it. Louis replied that he couldn't wait to meet Gemma, and that she was more than welcome to stay with them.

Harry was beyond excited that Gemma got to meet Louis and vice versa. He had to pick her up at the airport and when she saw him she rushed in his arms and they hugged tightly. They had always been close, but now Harry felt like he needed her more than ever and he couldn't wait to tell her about the latest news. He didn't have to wait long though, as she grapped his hands when they released from their hug and noticed the ring. "Harry, what is this? Is it what I think it is? Is it from Louis?" "Slow down Gems" Harry giggled as he blushed while looking at the ring. "It is!" She exclaimed before laughing and hugging him close again. "It is" he confirmed and he began to tell her how Louis had given him the ring, and what he had said as he had proposed, leaving out the small detail of them being in bed at the time. "He sounds like an amazing guy, and if he makes my baby brother this happy all the time, then I like him already." She exclaimed as they reached Harry's car and drove home.

Gemma and Louis hit it off instantly and Harry felt like his life was complete. They spent the days together all three of them and at night they went out for dinner and watched a movie at home. Gemma on the recliner and Louis cuddled up to Harry on the couch. On the last night before she had to leave, Louis got called to an emergency meeting and Harry and his sister spent the night hanging around the pool and just talking. "You really have found your paradise, havent you?" Gemma asked as she wrapped a towel around her and sat next to Harry on the lounge set. "I believe I have" he said and once again smiled fondly at the thought of Louis. "I've been meaning to ask you, but couldn't get you alone until now. Have you taken a test yet?" She suddenly asked and Harry felt his heart drop. He hadn't even thought about it since the dinner with Louis' parents, and the reveal that followed. "No, I haven't" he almost whispered. "Do you want me to go and get one so you can do it now?" She asked and Harry had no idea if he was even ready to know the answer yet. He nodded and she immediately got dressed and left to buy one, as Harry just sat there and didn't move until she was back. He felt like being in a haze as she explained to him how it worked and pushed him to the bathroom to take it. He just stood there for a minute and looked at it before he peed on it, put it on a piece of paper on the counter and returned to the living room.