6. Let's make a deal

When Harry woke up the next morning, he instantly smiled as his whole body felt satisfied like never before. He was laying on his back with an arm wrapped around Louis, who was snuggled up to his side and had his face on Harry's chest as he continued to sleep. Harry looked down at him, and admired his long lashes, high cheekbones, and thin lips. His heart fluttered as he remembered the feeling of those lips on his own, and the way Louis had looked at him in between kisses. His smile grew even wider, and he gave Louis a squeeze while kissing the top of his head. Louis sighed in his sleep and nuzzled closer with his arm wrapped around Harry's waist. Harry debated whether to wake him or not, but he looked so peaceful and beautiful that Harry couldn't do it, so he let him sleep and continued to admire him. After a while Harry slowly made his way out of his hold and into the connecting bathroom to take a quick shower before he would make Louis breakfast. As he got out, he dried himself and while toweling his hair he could hear Louis call for him. He sounded scared, so Harry hurried out of the bathroom only to find it empty. He continued out of the bedroom, and as he reached the door to the living room he almost got run down by a frantic looking Louis. "Oh my God" he said before engulfing Harry in a tight hug. "What's wrong?" Harry asked and pulled away so he could look a Louis. "I woke up and you weren't there. I got scared that you had left and regretted it all. I thought..." Harry shut him up with a quick kiss on the lips and let out a small giggle. "I would never leave you Lou, you know that. And I couldn't regret the best night of my life, so don't worry sweetheart. I'm here." Louis grabbed his face with both hands and smiled at him before he kissed him one more time. "You're addicting Haz...and you're naked" he grinned before he playfully ran his hands down Harry's abs, making him gasp out loud. "I'm taking a shower too" he said before he winked and walked away after giving a slight smack to Harry's bum. Harry let out a deep sigh and laughed at himself. He returned to the bedroom to get dressed, and laid out a shirt, a pair of sweats and some boxers for Louis.

When Louis came into the kitchen, dressed in Harry's clothes, Harry was making French toast and pancakes for them both while slowly dancing to some music. He smiled when he felt Louis snakke his hands around his waist and place them on his chest. He put one of his own hands on them and held it there. Louis placed his chin on his shoulder and started swaying with him. "Good morning sunshine" he whispered before giving Harry a squeeze and letting go so he could stand beside him, still with one hand around him. "Morning sweetheart. Hope you're hungry." He gave Louis a wink before grabbing two plates and put them on the breakfast bar. "For you, always" Louis said and winked back at him before helping set the table, and Harry blushed at his words. They ate the breakfast while getting to know each other a bit better and sending each other long looks. Harry noticed how they were constantly touching in one way or another. Holding hands, squeezing each other's thighs, or just leaning their knees or feet against the other, and he found it comforting and natural for them to be so physical. He wondered if he should fear the way Louis so easily slipped into his life and how much he already meant to him, or the severe longing Harry had for him as soon as he couldn't feel him, even just for a split second. "What're you thinking about curly?" Louis asked and had a slight frown on his face as he finished his plate. "You, me, this...what you said yesterday." Louis stood up and turned Harry towards him, so he could stand between his legs and wrap his arms around Harry's neck. "And...?" He motioned for Harry to continue, and Harry tried to gather his thoughts and not get distracted by Louis' hands drawing small circles on the top of his back and playing with the hair in the back of his neck. "I think there's something extraordinary here too, and you're important to me too. But it scares me how right this feels already, and I guess I'm just wondering where we stand and were we're going from here" he said as he looked down for a moment and put his hands on Louis' hips. Louis rested his forehead against Harry's and took a deep breath. "Since we're being honest and open. I know this is quick, but I agree. It feels right, and I feel safe with you. Like I can be myself completely, just "Lou" and nothing else matters. If you want to, and don't feel like you have too, I would really love it, if you will be my boyfriend?" Harry felt warm all over when he heard those words, and when he saw the sincerity in Louis' eyes he melted on the inside. "I would love nothing more than to be your boyfriend my sweet Lou" he said before he pulled Louis close to him and kissed him with every emotion he had. Louis smiled against the kiss and returned with a passion that took his breath away. When they came up for air they locked eyes and Louis was wearing that beautiful smile that had his eyes crinkling, and Harry couldn't help but to kiss his hands gently while looking into his eyes and getting lost in the deep blue orbs.