Best memories of childhood

Me: Morning Chimera-san!

Dad: Izu, his name is Nezu.

Me: Morning Nezu. Thanks for reminding me dad.

I looked at the chimer who was staning there in front of me without doing anything. He looked frozen in place but it was a bit more complexe as he seemed more stunned then anything else. It kinda worried me.

Me: Dad, is he okay?

Dad: He is, don't worry about him. 

Me: Okay. Ahm, Chimera-san.

Dad: Izu, it's Nezu. Don't be rude.

Me: But chimera sounds nice too.

Dad: He has a name. Would you like someone to call you human instead of your name?

Me: No.

Dad: See.

Me: I am sorry Nezu for calling you a chimera.

Nezu: It's quite alright.

Dad: Went over the shock?

Nezu: Yes. May I ask if this is a dream?

Dad: Nope and I'll warn you if you use my son against me, you may as well say farewell to your school.

Me: DAD!

Dad: Izu, it's my job to make sure you are safe.

Me: But you can't just threaten people.

Dad: It's alright, this chimera here threatens too many people as well. It doesn't hurt him to be on the receiving end once in a while.

Me: ....

Nezu: This is your son?

Me: I am Izuku Midoriya. Nice to meet you Nezu.

Nezu: Like wise. I assume it is thanks to him that I woke up in that room?

Dad: I wouldn't have picked you up if he didn't use his puppy eyes on me.

Nezu: I see.

Dad: Anyways, good to see that you are alright. Here, these are the things I assume you lost.

I saw my father give him something I never see before. That only meant that that he really helped out Nezu and that he was actually trying to be the hero in front of me which I appreciated. It just felt right to do this.

Me: Dad, where did you get that?

Nezu: That is what I want to know too.

Dad: I was investigating why a person like you would be on the ground unconscious and found out that you were robbed. I just returned what is yours. 

Nezu: And I assume this is in order to silence me.

Dad: That is indeed the chase. 

Nezu: Very well. I will not say a word about your child to anyone at all.

Dad: Or where I live.

Nezu: Of course. You showed me hospitality and I don't see any threat in taking your son away from you. No one on their right mind would do that.

Dad: Let's just say there were some people who tried.

Nezu: They must be uterly stupid then. May I propose to have in my school when the time is right.

Dad: That is up to him not me.

Nezu: I see.

It was ever after that day that not only Aizawa, and Yamada both heroes and parents of Hitoshi knew about me but also this chimera. I didn't know while I was young that at that time I had made a bond for life with these heroes and that they were backing my dad and me up as well as hiding us from the eyes of the heroes.

Only much later did I realized that. Oh well my time being a child was great. My dad did everything for me. We went on hollidays around the country, visited some other places around the world as well as just went to amusement parks and water parks. The world was open to us since my father always was there for me and would take care of me.

He was the best one, one could have and I knew this much.

Of course I never ended up being a hero like I said. I couldn't and would never be able to live with myself if I had to get my father behind bars. In the end I ended up being the man behind the heroes, a strategist as well as a analyst for them.

Nezu was actually backing me up and even though I never went to UA, Nezu insisted at some point to be my private tutor which my dad basically had to accept because I found it funny to have Nezu around. 

Well this much to my life and how my father was and still is one of the best fathers one can have. I don't remember anything special ever happening to my little family of two and the LOV besdies that one time when my father and Aizawa met. It was the best moment in my life even though my father had to basically tell me how shocked he was. Then again Nezu's reaction was on paar with it.

All in all, these were moments I loved and wrote in a secret notebook to always remember. I never wanted to forget that moment in my entire life. Who can say that they had Nezu speechless in front of them after all?

~~END~~

A/N: Thanks for reading this and I hope you enjoyed it as well.