A chimera... can I keep it?!

Ever after what happened my life went back to being normal and me and Toshi spend soo much time together that we were actually calling each other brothers. Anyone seeing us would say we were actually brothers too. Funny but we didn't have anything against that one too.

From all the time we spent together it was the best one when we would play together at the playing ground with our fathers together. After what happened they joined us in playing tag or hide and seek even on the slide they would wait and watch us go up and get down on our own. 

It was just fun.

Today was also a great day. School ended and Bakugo was quite. I didn't know what happened but he was actually quite and didn't talk that big anymore at all. Someone must have tamed him or taught him a lesson.

Classes were over for the day and I got out together with Hitoshi. Normally my father would be here but he wasn't anywhere to be seen.

Hitoshi: Where is your dad?

Me: I don't know. Maybe there is traffic.

Hitoshi: My papa and dad are here. 

Me: You should go then.

Hitoshi: No. What if something happen to you.

Me: I am fine. I'll just walk home a bit.

Hitoshi: You sure.

We came closer to his parents and when we both were in front of them I greeted them of course. They also asked to if I wanted to come with them or if someone of them should bring me home but I refused and told them I would wait for my dad a bit longer.

That was what I did after they left. I wated but he never came.

Me: Dad... where are you....

It was getting a bit late after I wated for half an hour and decided to walk home on my own. I didn't know what happened with him but as I was walking home, I saw a pet on the ground. It looked a dog at first but the closer I got to it, I saw some mouse ears and tail but the thing was it was wearing a suit too.

Me: Ahm sorry but are you okay?

Nothing.

I got closer to the animal since I was curious what it was and after it didn't reacted at all, I decided to help pick it up. It definitelly looked human but also like a mouse, dog, bear thing. There was only one term I could come clean with and that was chimera.

Me: Chimera-san!

A/N: Somehow I imagined a sweet voice and was like aww yes my dear Izu XD, wrong chimera tho

Nothing.

Me: Chimera-san?

There was nothing it said and I could see that it was breathing since the chest was moving up and down but it was too heavy for me to actually carry around so I tried to help the chimera but ended up only leaning it against a wall.

Me: Chimera-san?

Nothing.

I tried a couple of more times until I head my dad's voice.

Dad: Izuku! Thank god, I found you. 

Me: Dad?!

Dad: Why did you leave school ground?

Me: Did were late.

Dad: I am sorry, Shigaraki took a bit more time to deal with then I thought.

Me: It's fine.

Dad: Huh, what happened here?

Me: I don't know. I found this chimera. Can we keep it?!

Dad: That's Nezu and no.

Me: Nezu?

Dad: Yes, a hero and UA's principal.

Me: Ua?

Dad: A hero school son.

Me: Okay but can we help him out if not keep him.

Dad: ... I.. *sigh* fine.

Me: Thank you.

Was I looking at my father with some doggy eyes? 

So was.

There was no denying it but it felt wrong to just leave the chimera here. No matter what we had to help this person out. I am sure he was a nice person since he looked part dog and dogs were very nice too.

So all in all, my dad grabbed me by my hand and carried Nezu home. We put the chimera at our guest room and called it a day seeing as he didn't woke up when it was my time to go to bed.

Nezu's POV:

I woke up in the bed, while the birds were chirping outside the window. This wasn't my bed for sure and the smell around me was different. Last time I remembered I was on the street and had to do something if I wouldn't have been mugged at brought daylight and then also got a hit with a baseball bat at the back of my head.

???: MORNING DAD!

A child?

Did someone found me and brought me home?

I wonder who this brave child is.

Maybe it was thanks to the kid they took me in.

Usually people would avoide me after all.

Since it was time to get up, I went out of the bed and exited the room only to find a person I didn't have thought I would see. 

All for One?!

Am I still sleeping?

Does he really have a child at his side?

I think I was hit a bit too hard at the back of my head and halucinate these things.