How I Met Your Father Pt. 1

(Aka: How Harry and Roy even met)

(Last time we saw Harry, he was taking a ride to Roy's "studio" in an Uber.)

Harry: Ugh,, This better not take any longer-

Uber Driver: Don't worry, we just have to turn around thi- WHAT THE!?

(The driver suddenly hit the breaks hard. Harry felt his body pushed forward and then back into his seat. He looked up to see a huge traffic jam.)

Harry: What the FUCK?!

Uber driver: *pulls down window and starts talking to the other drivers* Hey, what's going on!?

Driver #2: Traffic jam! Some jackasses crashed into each other.

(At the near front of the street, two guys we're shouting tons of obscenities, their cars crashed into each other.)

Harry: *burries his head in his hands* Son of a bitch...

Uber Driver: Welp, we're gonna be here a while.

Harry: I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS!! *slouches in his seat* Ugggghhhhh...

(Well, while we wait for these cars to get going, let's hear the backstory of how Roy and Harry met!!)

Harry: Hey, hold on a second- This story is way to long to explain and I don't have the time for that!

Uber Driver: Who is that?-

(Well, as long as you two are stuck in traffic, we have plenty of time.)

Harry: Uggghh... Fine.

(FLAAAASHBAAAAACK!~)

(Harry: Well to start with, I've always had more of a creative mind then my species. They're all boring as fuck to put it as simply as I can. The only person who understands me is my husband, Robin! He likes me for who I am instead of just an emotionless zombie.

I've always dreamed of creating something special, like a TV show or something. But I never got a good eventually had to get a job at some boring office place. And even there I was judged.)

Harry's boss: So Mister Willoughby, we went through your social medias to see if you're the kind of employee we'd want.

Harry: Ok.

Harry's boss: Do you recall tweeting "I eat my husband's bussy cause I like it"?

Harry: *sweats profusely*

(Harry: And it didn't get better! My boss was always up my ass.)

Harry: *Ugh, God I wish I was home. Then I'd be fucking my husband up the-* *feels someone tap his shoulder* GAH, HOLY SHIT!!

Harry's boss: Can you file these files, please?

Harry: Uh, yeah, sure. *stops his boss from leaving for a second* Hey, uh, wouldn't it be funny if, if these files were to come to life?

Harry's boss: What?

Harry: Heh, yeah! I am a file and you put documents in me!~