Help...I guess...

(The puppet trio wakes up to find that they are tied up to chair in what appears to be an abandoned warehouse. Our boi Manny is the first to wake up!)

Manny: Ugh... *looks around and realizes he's tied up* What the fuck?! Where are we?!

(Harry and Robin soon wake up after Manny, also realizing they're tied up.)

Robin: This isn't our house!

Manny: Yeah, no shit!! Last time I checked, our house didn't look like a fucking pigsty!!

Harry: Oh dear. We're all tied up.

Manny: Again - NO. SHIT. Also, wow, you cannot even muster up the energy to actually express some fucking emotions, even when WE'RE TIED UP!! This is the state of humanity people!! Or in this case, the state of red guys.

Harry: *mumbling to himself* Just shove it all down... Shove it all down...

Robin: VeRY STRAnge, indEEd! I have no MEMory of TYIng mySELf up or fALLIng asLEEp hERE!!

Manny: Ok, Robin, if you don't fuck off with that autotuned voice bullshit, I'm gonna kill you. And also, you have memory of PURPOSEFULLY tying yourself up before this?

Robin: It-It's a long story-

Manny: *looks around and does a double take* Wait a second- waaait a second- ...Oh for god's sake- Ok, I'm more confused now! Why are we in my Dad's house?!

Harry: *sighs* I don't think this is your dad's house..

Manny: Oh, NOW you wanna THINK about something?! Ok, smart guy, think about this: Why the FUCK can't you show any emotion other than "I don't give a single fuck about anything around me"? Also, why aren't you attempting to get out? Those ropes are barely keeping you down!! You could probably break out of them easily!!

Harry: I-

Manny: And another thing, don't tell me wether or not this is my dad's house, I've been at this place too many times than I probably should've been, I know what I'm fucking talking about!! I see a literal shit in the corner!!

Harry: You see a wha- Oh my God.

Manny: Yeah. IN THE CORNER, THERE IS A SHIT!!

Robin: Well, whoever lives here certainly needs to have it tidied up! It smells like RATS and GASOLINE-!!

Manny: First smart thing this douchebag has said all week!! And the first thing we can agree on. As for the rats and gasoline thing, I see a gasoline tank in front of me, and those rats are now currently eating the corner shit I just pointed out. And if you're wondering WHO'S shit that is, it's my Dad's. How I know this, you don't wanna know.

(Suddenly, a strange man came stumbling into the room towards the three. And when I saw stumble, I man it looked like the guy was struggling to walk over to them, like he was drunk or some shit.)

Robin: Oh, hello sir!!

Manny: DA FUQ!?!?!

Robin: Is this your house? Well you can certainly do with getting a feather duster out!!

Money Man: Oh for God sakes, there's only one way to put an end to this- *grabs some duct (duck) tape and gets closer to Robin*